DiS community digital record label

Maybe try playing the violin with your hands then?

Get rich

I’d say I’m working on it but I’m really not

No. I need to start further back than that. Where doi get one and for how much and do I need a particular type of fiddle for the type of music I wanna play and etc

I’m up for this - would be happy to do some artwork and also would like my rubbish tubes released! :trophy:

Smee, there’s four places. There’s the Fiddle Hut, that’s on third. There’s Fiddles-R-Us, that’s on third too. You got Jig-Your-Butt-There. That’s on third. Fiddle Low, Sweet Chariot… Matter of fact, they’re all in the same complex; it’s the fiddle complex on third.

There’s also place called Mary-Ann’s Fiddles. The nice thing about that place is that Mary-Ann fiddles with you.

DiSparate Records? :wink:

Well up for being involved and helping out with this, if it’s something people decide to do.

Dr.K and Infinite Carcrash :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So, some interest

• I would be interested in contributing ‘electronic’ music
  • I would be interested in contributing artwork
  • I know some things about what a (digital, at least initially) record label actually does
  • I have and would be willing to use ‘connections’ for things like promotional activities

0 voters

I like disparate but ambient & electronica grown out of what’s essentially an indie site really ought to be called something with ‘Disintegration’

Having said that
‘Disparate Sounds’ would be a good label name

I’m generally not a fan of having ‘recordings’ as a suffix in a label name so I don’t know if you could just call the label;

Which looks pretty cool actually

Or whether you could go with a different suffix;
Disintegration Tapes
Disintegration Transmissions

Or whatever

That’s us!

I like this.

Fwiw, I think the best label names don’t have suffixes.

disrupt the word man, like all true start ups:

Yeah, looks and sounds good doesn’t it

electronic music you say?

im ooooooohhhht!

:frowning: :wave:

I like [disintegration], and Disparate Sounds as well although maybe it’s a little wishy-washy.