DiS Community Hardship Fund Winter Raffle: Draw on 5th of December! 🎟

Totally this @anon82218317.

I’ll PM people later when I have a bit more time, or if anyone has an ordered list of preferences and wants to go ahead and send it to me they can :slight_smile:

If we already submitted using that link do we have to do it again or is that data recorded?

on the contrary, it was a terrifically cunning tactic to constantly bump this thread for the next x days & increase the raffle funds

well played :clap:

2 Likes

Which of you bastards cancelled out my .69p :cold_sweat:

looks like it was that William fella with his fancy arts & crafts wallpapers & stuff

4 Likes

I’m off today. Once I’m back from the vets im happy to help send out messages.

I could come up wiith an template spreadsheet if that helps.

Have I done the survey wrong?
I just chose a 1st and 2nd preference. Were there more options?!

bastard

Nah I want to earn my like

No charity likes for me

1 Like

If the form worked (it did for me) is it still helpful to re-submit an ordered list by PM? V happy to / easy to.

I’m not sure how I would have done it better and still made it manageable to crunch the data.

It’s better than 80 different PMs with lists of prizes!

i didnt realise there were preferences, just selected all the ones that didnt mean id have to go to london

4 Likes

You could scroll across and select up to 40,bshould you have wanted.

@nav the data hasn’t actually been captured for
some reason even if you submitted the form.

Sorry for all the confusion, I am a bit overwhelmed at tbe moment from doing something very out of my comfort zone this morning so can’t figure this out right now. It’ll be sorted and I apologise for the process not being straight forward.

Oh do not worry at all, sweetheart!
You’ve done so much on this already and the process has been perfect. I was just doing it on my phone so was obvs being a bit dumb :slight_smile: lol

Go have yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee and a sit down to reward yourself for your hard work xx

2 Likes

Nothing of the sort. Deep admiration for how this has come together. Small teething issues with forms are no problem. Anything we can all do to help streamline the process can be done, resubmitting lists of prize preferences is no hassle at all.

I was quite keen to change my no. 1 pick anyway :grin:

2 Likes

you’ve done an amazing job, it’s been so straightforward so dont worry about that

9 Likes

thought it was pretty obvious how it worked tbh

you’ve now got me wondering if i’ve fucked it up

2 Likes

so did i til i saw everyone talking about ordering their preferences. tbh i don’t care what order they’re in really as long as i dont have to go to london

1 Like

nice

1 Like

paid

well up for this

also can’t wait to find out who i’ll be taking to the cinema

1 Like