DiS Community Hardship Fund

Great stuff, thank you so much everyone x

6 Likes

Hi all. Just as an FYI - we’ve agreed a £250 donation to a long-standing DISer. This is over our usual limit, but we’re unanimously comfortable with the amount and believe we have enough in the fund to cover any required donations for the rest of the year. :metal:

41 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

the fund received 9 donations, made 4 grants, none of which were to a committee member, & 5 charity donations. it is currently in surplus.

the balance is £510.09.

7 Likes

just caught up on this

excellent work all round

2 Likes

the fund received 8 donations & made 2 grants, neither of which were to a committee member. it is currently in surplus.

the balance is £500.09.

13 Likes

Great stuff.

2 Likes

Bump.

Quite a few folk might be in potentially precarious situations with the coronavirus quarantine measures. Please use the fund if you need to and donate to it if you can do.

9 Likes

Assuming Trickles is okay with potentially holding a larger balance than usual, can I suggest that we hold off charity donations if in surplus for the time being?

2 Likes

We’ll discuss in the committee chat but this seems like a sensible idea

3 Likes

the fund received 6 donations & made 0 grants, it is currently in surplus.

the balance is £555.09.

sorry forgot to do this at the start of the month, holding off on giving surplus to charity until we see how economy collapsing plays out. :call_me_hand:

Is it possible to get a reminder of who’s on the committee please? I’m sure it’s up there ^ somewhere but I’m really very lazy busy.

aye aye, current fund pals -

nemrac
aggpass
stupidsexyflanders
wewerewerewolvesonce
ynot
myself

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much to all the generous people that have donated to this. Really helped us out.

26 Likes

Chuck a tenner, fiver, quid in if you can, pals.

Is there a link? Is it a paypal acct?

Not sure of all the options, tbh.

@anon26275971 manages the bank transfers, i think. Probably the best bet as they’re fee/charge-free.

1 Like

K, cheers

I’ve also increased by regular monthly donation. If anyone needs it don’t be afraid to ask.

2 Likes