DiS community label Disintegration State launches today!

chat
music
susanalbumparty

Look what turned up yesterday

Yay! Hope you enjoy it mate!

oh thank you very much :slight_smile:

looking forward to sharing the whole album with everyone next week! :smiley:

4 sleeps until IDM @Bamnan… Lil snippet below

Listening to ‘Weights & Dims’ again on the sampler release day has me hyped for this.

Currently got Is All on, these textures are waaaaarrrrmmm. Listening in relation to the description of the concept, it’s reminding me a bit of The Caretaker with the whole disconnected party atmosphere.

Think I’m more ED-209 on here :grimacing:

:smiley:

That’s precisely what I was aiming for - something that sounds similar to The Caretaker’s but rather than using those nostalgic tones as a study of memory using them as a representation of social disconnection. That sort of odd warm, sad feeling towards a gathering you don’t feel part of.

I think in many ways it might be the best thing I’ve done!

But that’s not really for me to decide

Pay day on Friday, might have to grab a CD…

Hello.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I was just about to think what I wanted to listen to while doing bitsa work and then this comes along! :smiley:

Just to add to this, that I feel bad for all the artists I didn’t include, but rest assured, if you’re releasing as much music as you are planning, and with the quality i’ve heard so far… boy-oh-boy, I will be playing a shit load from the label in the coming months.

I also want to thank everyone for their support for the podcast and stuff. Not been an easy few weeks as you might know, but this release really lifted me on Friday and I am still buzzing from it.

Big grin on my face as that bass-line from Bam kicked in with you talking over it :smiley:

Yeah, impossible without the show being a bit of an epic! Don’t feel bad - I’m sure everyone understands :slight_smile:

I for one am FURIOUS!!!

(Haven’t listened - im working)

:+1:

Did I hear that right?

“I don’t want to blow the load of the sampler”

:grinning:

Yes…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dunno if it’s just my hangover making me a bit more vulnerable than usual but I got a bit misty eyed listening to the chat in between the songs. Sterling work - thank you.