haha, it’s cool

protip though; sidechain your reverb send

2 Likes

The Disintegration Chaise soft furnishings empire begins here

7 Likes

It was the cotton present for our second wedding anniversary :grinning:

3 Likes

Brilliant :grinning:

I had been thinking about the idea of small run, special edition physical objects to go with downloads for some releases… cushions were not something that had occurred to me though, they look really cool.

6 Likes

Despite having almost no visual art ability, I had an idea for a run of prints to go with a potential future release. No idea if I’d be able to translate the picture in my head into something anyone would actually want to own though

3 Likes

If it translates from your head anything like your music comes out then I would definitely buy one.

I was trying to think of things I could make… forever ago I did a bunch of embroidered patches and some tote bags for a friend’s band, but I haven’t done that kind of stuff in ages and it might be too soft and unfitting for a lot of the DiState artists. I haven’t really had any projects to get going with my basic silversmithing skills, not sure what I could make though… keyrings? Random small metal objects? Would have to be in collaboration with one of you, obvs, if anyone was interested.

4 Likes

I really like it when artists try something a little different with their packaging or unique items that become part of the whole experience.

Silversmithing skills sound amazing! :open_mouth:

Could be something really cool in this…

4 Likes

(also if anyone has any game dev skills, I have an unreasonably ambitious idea for a release way way down the line)

2 Likes

What about pin badges? Popty Ping have just started doing them to tie into their 7” releases and they’ve been selling like crazy.

2 Likes

enamel badges are V V cool

7 Likes

Happy Accidents is fantastic! Must catch up with all the other releases this summer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much for checking it out, glad you liked it!

You’re in for a treat with the rest, so much good stuff

1 Like

missed these the other day but this is so lovely

1 Like

It’s release day for Lowering’s (aka @McGarnagle) Collapsule!

Lush melodic techno evoking early Warp at points and folks like John Talabot at others. Setting all bias aside, I think it’s a phenomenal record. Also available as a beautiful CD with lovely artwork.

11 Likes

Thanks pal!

I’ll be honest, I’m nervous about this one as it’s a step outside the comfort-zone of the usual music I make.

I mean, it’ll get buried under the fact that it’s Idles/Mogwai/many other releases day, but I hope that the people who do manage to squeeze in a listen enjoy it.

Oh, and fair warning, one of the tracks includes a synthesizer solo

3 Likes

enjoying this. also just seen the cassette store day announcement, is this what i think it is?

3 Likes