DiS Confessions

‘my main username’

what have I become

7 Likes

Less than two months left tho

1 Like

I’ve often suspected there’s only four or five of us who post here and enjoy categorising people into groups who are probably the same one of the few. Your posts here support my theory.

hate it when i post something average / bad and it keeps getting likes and i keep forgetting about it and then getting more notifications

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Acorn, have you seen this thread, it has hugs

2 Likes

alright johnny cash

1 Like

did you mean to reply to me here or?

hate it when I post a thread and then forget to turn notifications off and then I have to scramble to do it. always breathe a sigh of relief after.

3 Likes

these people are relentless

4 Likes

quite like starting something and forgetting about it and coming back to a hundo reply notification, and it’s all an absolute dumpster fire

3 Likes

I’ve kind of run out of things to say on the forum but post often just out of habit and to avoid loneliness/boredom

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Not Sure

0 voters

that ‘fucked it’ thread was specifically about adam gemili/sportspeople who had become shit. look what its turned into.

1 Like

Yes.

Makes me think your main username could be e.g. @AQOS , which you don’t like, you actively hate this one (@profk), but maybe you have ambivalent feelings towards your other names @anon19035908, @tilty, etc.

1 Like

the chorizo hits the bowl
that old familiar sting

3 Likes

Do you slide into people’s DMs

• Yes I do do that
  • No I do not

0 voters

ahh i get it.

(I used to be profk)

I’ve had something unusual happen and my first thought has been “this will be good to tell DiS”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

yeah but only to ask about their pet rats etc

1 Like

Do you mean to tell @Scout that wasn’t a full dm slide? She’ll be gutted.

3 Likes