DiS Confessions

In what ways is DiS too right wing?

Economically for the most part, but also subsequently a lot of privileged viewpoints taken as given

8 Likes

Might establish an Unpopular Front.

3 Likes

Didn’t we have this thread last week?

2 Likes

Actually MY made up change categorisation team leader spreadsheet maker position means I DESERVE double the amount of a paramedic

3 Likes

When is our pitched street battle?

I don’t think anyone on my side is going to turn up, because, yk, no one wants to join

I’d say the demographic of people here differs quite a lot from the people I know in real life (who overlap very strongly with people @Ruffers knows too) . The membership here is way more office worker, settled, sensible, milder views type. Just more “respectable”.

4 Likes
  • I like my username
  • I don’t like my username
  • Serial username changer

0 voters

We’re gonna have to drink all those glasses of too-watered down orange squash on the half-time refreshment table by ourselves.

1 Like

Funny how life is just school

1 Like

line managers with beer collections

19 Likes

hate it.

could call myself anything and would end up hating it by association

Just this version or the classic one too

i don’t like my main username either but that’s fine.

actively hate this one, which is kind of the point i guess.

‘my main username’

what have I become

7 Likes

Less than two months left tho

1 Like

I’ve often suspected there’s only four or five of us who post here and enjoy categorising people into groups who are probably the same one of the few. Your posts here support my theory.

hate it when i post something average / bad and it keeps getting likes and i keep forgetting about it and then getting more notifications

3 Likes