DiS Confessions

4 Likes

Hi Acorn, have you seen this thread, it has hugs

2 Likes

alright johnny cash

1 Like

did you mean to reply to me here or?

hate it when I post a thread and then forget to turn notifications off and then I have to scramble to do it. always breathe a sigh of relief after.

3 Likes

these people are relentless

4 Likes

quite like starting something and forgetting about it and coming back to a hundo reply notification, and it’s all an absolute dumpster fire

3 Likes

I’ve kind of run out of things to say on the forum but post often just out of habit and to avoid loneliness/boredom

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Not Sure

0 voters

that ‘fucked it’ thread was specifically about adam gemili/sportspeople who had become shit. look what its turned into.

1 Like

Yes.

Makes me think your main username could be e.g. @AQOS , which you don’t like, you actively hate this one (@profk), but maybe you have ambivalent feelings towards your other names @anon19035908, @tilty, etc.

1 Like

the chorizo hits the bowl
that old familiar sting

3 Likes

Do you slide into people’s DMs

• Yes I do do that
  • No I do not

0 voters

ahh i get it.

(I used to be profk)

I’ve had something unusual happen and my first thought has been “this will be good to tell DiS”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

yeah but only to ask about their pet rats etc

1 Like

Do you mean to tell @Scout that wasn’t a full dm slide? She’ll be gutted.

3 Likes

And sorry, just realised you’ll get tagged in this pointless message in loads of your profiles.

do you want someone to slide into your DMs?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I voted for the echo chamber because i found the phrasing funny

• I vote for the funniest option in polls instead of the truest one sometimes
  • Not that

0 voters

Find DM’s absolute anxiety fuel tbh
It even tells people how many times you’ve read it. I like to mull things over sometimes, fuck you discord!!!

1 Like