Whittington Park Football Pitch
That last game was pretty good wasn’t it? let’s do that again, but this time without the late RAINPOCALYPSE.
AGAIN please note - due to us losing money pretty much every time, we’ve had no choice but to increase the participation fee by £1, so it’ll be £6 from now on.
SIGN UP BELOW
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- there are changing rooms and toilet facilities
- 5 min walk from Archway tube station (Northern line)
- 1 min walk from Upper Holloway train station (Barking - Gospel Oak line) This is back baby! Awoooo!
- Buses 17, 43, 263 and 271 all stop at Upper Holloway train station
- arrive at 3:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 4 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- SIX pounds each will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the Landseer pub on Landseer Road (5 mins walk away)
11 June - DiS vs Chinese Community Centre