DiS Gaming Livestreaming Thread

Shield! For the love of God! Shield!

3 Likes

Time for parrying.

2 Likes

Will try, few more attempts, he’s too strong for me.

if you’d like to watch me attempt a 50% distance race around Spain on F1 2020 in my shitty second worst car on the grid then here you go:

1 Like

So you are alfredbulbasaur! Got a follow on my twitch the other day but didn’t recognise the name as a DiS moniker. I think another DiSser has followed me but I’m such a noob I don’t know how to see my followers on my channel (I have two now!)

1 Like

How do you follow people back?

More fall guys

1 Like

Wish my desktop computer hadn’t crapped out, would’ve happily let you all spend hours watching me tediously redesign roads in Cities Skylines.

2 Likes

Can’t get these two down, few streamed runs for motivation…

1 Like

Can’t do it.

Last try.

The Souls!!! Noooo!!

on the previee/player things on here you should be able to click on a follow button, shows up on my phone anyway.

otherwise if you’re on Twitch you can search for the user and then follow from their profile, or if they’re in your chat then I think you can click on their name to bring up the little popup menu, then click on their name again to go to their profile, then follow from there - for some reason there’s no follow option from what I can see direct from chat

1 Like

on the desktop site for Twitch, if you go to Creator Dashboard from the top right menu, then Community on the left hand side, then Followers List, it’s on there.

and yeah, followed you and @midnightpunk when you posted on here - my usernames are not very consistent across platforms helpfully!

2 Likes

Thanks will try to add tomorrow.

1 Like

Ultra quick DS3 stream, spoilers… scroll up if any interest.

Gotta sprint the fuck away from that archery animation

1 Like

Damn it’s good.

1 Like

4 Likes

Our brave bois

5 Likes