DiS Gaming Livestreaming Thread

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Certain death. 10 minutes max. Hop in. Dark Souls 3 (spoilers).

not sure if you watch the stream text but if u r using the blue wooden shield that’s a bad idea

2 Likes

I like the wooden shield, attached to it now! Going to complete the game with it! Lol.

You definitely improved, better rolls etc in the last video. Are you using it against the regular enemies? You need to dump that shield and get one with 100% physical damage resistance.

The silver eagle kite shield you get in the first area is way better than the one you’re using. You may as well dual wield., but challenge runs are for the second time

1 Like

Will look at swapping it out. Have a shed load of stuff I’ve never really looked at that I’ve picked up progressing. Not sure i’ve improved a lot but feel his attacks a readable and I like the pace of it’s style. Some enemies put me in a panic but this Boss isn’t, but it is too strong for me right now. Thanks again for the summon earlier, will pick it up again soon and look to push deeper at the weekend.

No more embers until you get a new shield! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That shield is seriously holding you back though. No wonder you’re getting hit so hard by the bosses

1 Like

Haha, just watched the @TVDenimChap first clip. I thought that Invader took you out in the game! Oops :wink:

Yup, will swap out the shield tomorrow, I just like the way it looks!

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU! I don’t need an invader to make me fall off a ledge, I can achieve that by myself! Far too many times unfortunately.

1 Like

That invader was on the backfoot from the first second, then I was like, uh, oh, dead. You fight well but we all die in Dark Souls. Only kidding, but hey you know that! Will give you a shout when I need some friendly co-op, take it easy buddy.

1 Like

playing something a bit older today: Driver on the PS1. I expect to be stuck on the opening mission in the car park for at least an hour :sweat_smile:

Bit my tongue when I was watching Punk Vs Pontiff the other night. He must have the Grass Crest Shield.

2 Likes

Or indeed the Dragon Crest shield. Like the one I was using with Aldritch. 100% physical and good resistances for all other forms of damage. My favourite medium shield.

1 Like

I’m all about the extra stamina.

I am listening and going in at 9pm !!!

Will look at a new shield. Promise !

1 Like

Liked it in DS1 but they nerfed it for DS3 and it just doesn’t feel the same for me. Each to their own.

are you streaming?

Can do soon, looking at shields.

New shield. Same old death.

Dark Souls 3 (spoilers). Quick stream. Will this Boss be down? Who knows.

sorry breakfast, ds3 is on