DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 DRAW THREAD šŸŽŠ

Oh. My. God. You have no idea how much this means. My hair is in desperate need of a cut and I was secretly really really hoping I won this prize.

Thanks so much. All of you. Bit pissed. Gushy. This place is bloody great.

14 Likes

Nice to see all those red boxes :slight_smile:

Thank you so much again for finishing the draw for me @ynot, as well as generally masterminding all of the excellent behind the scenes technical stuff that made every aspect of this run as smoothly as possible.

12 Likes

Goddamn!

Donā€™t mind being last out the draw with those!

2 Likes

@tilty @anon45164313 and @fappable Iā€™ll be in touch shortly.

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy I well wanted this one

3 Likes

I hope everyone enjoys their prizes! Remember to talk about them here:

And head here for discussion on Hardship Fund surplus:
https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/fun-and-interesting-raffle-related-thread/42379

Though remember, that money is there if you need a helping hand over the festive season - whether it be for helping you through odd-timed pay days, giving a hand with travel to family, getting to see friends, allowing you to participate in DiS secret santaā€¦ a whole range of essentials or well being activities :+1:

8 Likes

Kiss my face!

2 Likes

No problem that was the stats/database geek coming out in me.
I even had a button to draw each person and prize, it was nearly as interesting as playing Football Manager.

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see what CRUDE BIRDS and boozes everyone ends up with.

9 Likes

Thanks again for your phenomenal skills making this all run so smoothly @anon89873996 and @ynot!

9 Likes

Havenā€™t been very present the last couple of weeks, but enormous thanks to @Flashinglightand @ynot, two of the finest and most genuine DiSers around for the draw, and everyone else that helped make it happen!

9 Likes

Iā€™m totally down with that, it will be fun! I look forward to writing you a poem, whenever youā€™re ready send me over your notes.

2 Likes

Also, apologies for the time it took to reply in this thread, I was bowling

1 Like

8 Likes

Cookies AND brownies??! This draw turned out pretty excellently!

3 Likes

@Matt_was_taken you lucky lucky bastard!
PM me your address and Iā€™ll get them sent. You are in for such a treat!

3 Likes

Well done everybody!

7 Likes

RAFFLE

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
And thank @anon89873996 and @ynot and everyone

3 Likes

It seems running the raffle makes you ill. Iā€™ve had a slight cold for a few days but now it seems to have escalated. I think Iā€™ll be taking my first day off sick in years.