Raffle time at last!
This year we have 80 entrants, 108 total prizes and have raised £1354.
Remember that this money is here for YOU the community members to use if you need any help over the festive period, so please don’t be shy about hitting up @DiSRainyDayFund if a grant will make things easier for you. This amount puts us really far into the fund surplus again so likely a good chunk will go to other worthy causes as well.
Here’s how things will work today:
- Every entrant’s raffle code has been put on a ticket and these have all been put into the tombola/box
- I will draw a ticket, then reference my spreadsheets (no paper this year, I’ve upgraded) to find which user’s code it is and then see what their highest rated prize is still available to allocate to them and then post it in this thread! Just a note that where a user has prizes ranked at the same level the order within the same ranking has been randomised so I will be picking from the top of the random order, if that makes sense?
- Admin extraordinaire @ynot will also be updating a public spreadsheet to show where prizes have gone if anyone wants a quick reference to see what has gone/what is left.
- I will be drawing one prize per person until hopefully everyone has gotten something and then will throw all the tickets back in to start drawing again for the remaining prizes. It is still possible you could end up without a prize if everything you have listed on your prize preference form has been allocated by the time your ticket has been drawn, there might be some small consolation prizes in this event.
- Could winners and prizes givers please get in touch with each other to sort out delivery and etc at their soonest convenience. If you win an anonymous donated prize your anonymous may be in touch with you in some cases (let me know if that happens so I know I don’t need to facilitate), in others I will be able to sort this out after I have finished the raffle.
- Hopefully I can get this all done today, will be devoting all my day to it which isn’t otherwise required for mum duties so should only be an early evening break which is of any length unless R is sent home early.