DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 DRAW THREAD 🎊

Might spaff a third of my prize allocation on the complete Murder She Wrote boxset.

3 Likes

thanks

not finished yet though

FAO @friendofthenight

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I put down your prize as a must-have without really thinking through what I’d do if I won it tbh. I’m gonna have to have a ponder and get back to you. So many possibilities…

2 Likes

I’m really pleased with my prize and double pleased that both of mine went to good homes.

Excellent work Raffle Elves!

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get really involved this year, was making me anxious for some reason, will try to do better next year!

You’re still contributing to making my prize slightly more bearable!

1 Like

always wanted to have a mooch around Manchester. never been. any recommendations? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hell yeah!

3 Likes

Yes!

I missed the drawer :sob:
Will catch up with everything on Tuesday though :grinning:

1 Like

There’s more draw to come!

1 Like

Go to Crazy Pedro’s in their happy hour and get a ludicrously large pizza for like £10

2 Likes

Man Utd!

1 Like

missed most of it yesterday because of stupid stupid work so v happy about this

Boxing rafflemas!!

4 Likes

One does not simply walk into more draw

one skips and leaps through sheer excitement

2 Likes

Still feeling really quite unwell. Hopefully up for a bit of drawing later.

I thought we’d go on as normal for most prizes, other than perhaps with the exception of the remaining ‘experience’ type prizes (@Mistersteve’s drum or bass lesson and @plasticniki) maybe just giving them to the person who has ranked it highest? Or if there are a couple/few on the same level or within a point using my :tada: super fun tie breaker! :tada: to pick between them. What do people think?

• Sounds bad
  • Sounds good

0 voters

I like this a lot :grinning:

1 Like

Whatever is easiest for you. Do you have enough data in the spreadsheets to find what you need?

1 Like