DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 DRAW THREAD 🎊

tbh as one of the last people to be drawn last year (though i still won a wonderful Nots record from @anonymous) I was really surprised to come out so early this time and get my top pick. It’s a very generous prize as well and I almost feel strangely guilty for winning such a good un. Thanks again @nav!

In summary: god bless the raffle!

2 Likes

finally caught up with reading this thread

so much joy!

edit: has been said already but can’t be said enough, 11 out of 10 marks to @anon89873996 for your time and effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

When’s the rest of this occurring?

When FL is feeling better

2 Likes

Yes when FL is feeling better, unless she wants me to take over. But I think we’re all fine just waiting.

2 Likes

I want to message @Scout about getting the prize to them but their profile is hidden so the message option doesn’t come up so I don’t know if there is a way to do this. If you read this please can you message me?

Thanks

well done dude. DM me your address and I’ll get them in the post…

1 Like

You can also just open a blank message and then you get the option to type it in.

2 Likes

Click here… https://community.drownedinsound.com/u/Cristaltips/messages

on the left side, there’ll be a blue “New Message” button. You can click on that and type Scout’s name in.

2 Likes

Thanks to you and @guntrip

2 Likes

I’ve messaged you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m still not really feeling well enough to carry on yet. If @ynot is comfortable with finishing it then I am more than happy for him to draw the rest :slight_smile:

(if no, can’t see that I will be able to do it before Wednesday, if even that early)

6 Likes

I could do it tomorrow lunch time but I’ll be at work and could easily be dragged into something else. But if everyone is happy for it to be potentially staggered then that’s fine.

The ideal time for me would be Wednesday evening, as it’s my late at work and no one else is about, I can’t do tomorrow night as it’s my nieces birthday party.

How about if you aren’t well enough by Wednesday, I do the draw Wednesday evening between 6 and 8?

3 Likes

You and @anon89873996 are both legends. Just do whatever works and easiest for you both. I’m sure no ones going to mind at all.

23 Likes

Sounds good to me, we’ll set it for Wednesday evening unless I feel up to it beforehand :+1:

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan.

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon!

8 Likes

Sorry everyone, wasn’t trying to hurry things along, just asking :slightly_smiling_face:

@anon89873996 and @ynot have earned the right to do whatever, we’re all very grateful for the hard work.

12 Likes

I would like to make it known I am gunning for your drum lesson, I don’t care who I have to beat!

1 Like

Not satisfied with the prize you already have? I get the picture :wink:

1 Like