DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 DRAW THREAD 🎊

Thanks again for your phenomenal skills making this all run so smoothly @anon89873996 and @ynot!

9 Likes

Haven’t been very present the last couple of weeks, but enormous thanks to @Flashinglightand @ynot, two of the finest and most genuine DiSers around for the draw, and everyone else that helped make it happen!

9 Likes

I’m totally down with that, it will be fun! I look forward to writing you a poem, whenever you’re ready send me over your notes.

2 Likes

Also, apologies for the time it took to reply in this thread, I was bowling

1 Like

8 Likes

Cookies AND brownies??! This draw turned out pretty excellently!

3 Likes

@Matt_was_taken you lucky lucky bastard!
PM me your address and I’ll get them sent. You are in for such a treat!

3 Likes

Well done everybody!

7 Likes

RAFFLE

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
And thank @anon89873996 and @ynot and everyone

3 Likes

It seems running the raffle makes you ill. I’ve had a slight cold for a few days but now it seems to have escalated. I think I’ll be taking my first day off sick in years.

Oh no :frowning:

GWS mate x

1 Like

omg didn’t even realise there was a round 2
yesss

1 Like

very happy and trusting for you to just pick stuff i’ll be into :+1:

2 Likes

no worries dude. DM your address details and I’ll get them in the post.

Hey @guntrip @BobRickerton any pre-feather-ence in what kind of crudely drawn bird you’ll receive?

3 Likes

Oh yes please, can I have a Kittiwake Gull, in honour of the colony in central Newcastle, the furthest one in-land in the world. They nest on narrow ledges on the Tyne Bridge, make a horrible noise and shit all over the pavements and I love them.

6 Likes

Have you done @anon26275971’s one yet? I’ve got ideas for their poem but I was wondering exactly how cheeky the bird you’re doing is.

2 Likes

I haven’t got round to it yet but will DM what I’m gonna reference.

1 Like

Afraid I haven’t got as clear an idea as Guntrip yet but I’ll give it a think!

Also, this reminds me to prompt @BodyInTheThames and @Avery - let me know more details about what you’re after from your prize by PM and I’ll try and get on it!

1 Like