DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 Prize Donation Thread **donation deadline 11am 6th November**

Does that make sense?

3 Likes

It does :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There were 66 prizes last year, let’s beat it.

1 Like

67 now with @bozo’s offering :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m trying to think of another prize to go with that joint prize I’ve entered. But I’m stumped.

It’s ok, already a top one that you’ve entered :slight_smile:

Hi! In the form it asks, “How many prizes are you offering?”

Is this how many different prizes an individual is offering, or how many objects within that one prize?

The former.
For example you have 2 copies of the same prize for 2 different people.

1 Like

Okay. That was actually neither of the possible answers I had thought of!

1 Like

11 minutes to go but made the deadline :sunglasses::nerd_face:

2 Likes

i just made a late submission but feel free to ignore it if it’s too late! it’s not a particularly exceptional prize

1 Like

Sorry I missed the donation deadline, I’ll definitely make sure I make a MOBSTER-WORTHY GENEROUS DONATION but without the involvement of organised crime

3 Likes

Disorganised crime, right you are

Rob a bank at some point innit

Give the others a ring and find out if they got any loot or got arrested or whatever no biggie I’ll just put the feelers out on whatsapp

1 Like

Whoopsie, looks like I did a crime, and my paperwork is a terrible, terrible mess. How will I ever sort out these holdalls of cash and precious gems?

1 Like

“You definitely said you were bringing the crowbar”

1 Like

This is the old thread, just in case anyone wants the new one to buy tickets it is here:

tickets purchased!

Also I love DiS for the reason that everyone is so supportive of this and we’re all Kris Jenner here and @anon89873996 is Kim K.

8 Likes

finally did the prize preference, sorry i took so long, there were so many and it was a bit daunting

went sparingly on the 10s for a couple of record related goodies but a shitload of 9s, mainly for beer or chocolate. but i’ll be happy with anything. looking forward to it!

1 Like

This is the downside of so many awesome prizes! Hopefully the out of ten rankings were a bit easier to work with than last year’s system at least?

1 Like