DiS Hardship Fund Winter Raffle 2019 Prize Reveal Thread! šŸŽ‰

fucking hell! straight to the top of the list.

2 Likes

Prize 50
Donated by: @lwt
Prize: photography books/zines and Cornish things to eat/drink/hold
Photography related zines and books. I can also post some Cornish boozes and/or foods. I can look around for things that suit the winner. like a no booze prize for non drinkers etc
Quantity available: 1

16 Likes

Prize 51
Donated by: @Mistersteve
Prize: Poems About Trees - my rubbish book x 5
2 copies of my book. For two winners (one book each).

Quantity available: 5

18 Likes

Still more to come!

1 Like

Prize 52
Donated by: @BobRickerton
Prize: CV/Job Application review
Donā€™t feel comfortable boasting about yourself in the form of a CV/Cover Letter? Of course you donā€™t! I work in a careers-related role and have a fair bit of experience advising people on how to improve their CVs, cover letters and job applications. So if youā€™ve got something coming up and need some help, or feel like you might in the future then Iā€™d be happy to give you some feedback. (tbh, iā€™d be happy to do this if Iā€™ve got time for anyone on DiS who needs help)
img-3-small580
Quantity available: 2

14 Likes

Prize 53
Donated by: @BobRickerton
Prize: Vinyl/CD copy of one of DISā€™ top 100 albums of the 21st Century
ā€œWhat a great/shit (delete as appropriate) list the Drowned In Soundā€™s best albums of the 21st century was, eh? Happy to get the album of your choice from it on your preferred format. Thereā€™s a few record shops in Leeds which Iā€™d imagine will cover most of them. Iā€™ll buy it and whack it in the post, but if I canā€™t find it then we can organise getting it to you another way.
Drowned In Sound's best albums of the 21st century - RESULTS - #1270 by anon76851889ā€
Probably wonā€™t be able to post it internationally cos of postage, but happy to order it from a (preferably non-Amazon) source that works for you.

14 Likes

Iā€™m going to find the dirtiest farm cider that I can.

4 Likes

Prize 54
Donated by: @blind_pilot
Prize: Williams Bros Brewing Gift Pack
A wee box of goodies from the brewery I work for, including four of our newest beers and some miscellaneous tat.

UK Mainland only All vegan: one out of 4 of the beers is gluten free, the other 3 contain gluten.

19 Likes

Prize 55
Donated by: @Tilty
Prize: A pen drawn portrait
The winners can provide a pic of themselves or someone else (no animals as Im not good at them) and I will draw them
Quantity available: 2

16 Likes

Prize 56
Donated by: @GarethI
Prize: A private membersā€™ view, of an exhibition of your choice, at Tate Britain or Tate Modern
A private membersā€™ view, of an exhibition of your choice, at Tate Britain or Tate Modern. For either you and a friend, or you and me, whichever you prefer and - obviously - whether Iā€™m at the football that night. (For details, see What's On | Tate) Youā€™re going to have to come to London, Iā€™m afraid.

18 Likes

Prize 57
Donated by: @Senordingdong
Prize: Three books from the DiS Best 50 Books of the 21st Century List
Three books of the winnerā€™s choice from the DiS Best 50 Books of the 21st Century list (provided they are still in print, relatively easily available etc, please be reasonable if I come back and ask you to choose another if one is unavailable/wildly expensive). The list can be found here: Drowned In Soundā€™s best books of the 21st century - RESULTS (post 261)! - #261 by anon76851889

15 Likes

Prize 58
Donated by: @TVDenimChap
Prize: A Mix
A personal mix, on a theme or genre of the winnerā€™s choice. Here are some examples of previous ones Iā€™ve done Mixcloud, and this is a guest one I did for Sheeldzā€™s show Mixcloud

13 Likes

Prize 59
Donated by: @he_2
Prize: Free Haircut (womenā€™s hair)
Free Haircut for a DiSer, friend or family of DiSer - anywhere (happy to travel at my own expense)
UK Only
Quantity available: 3

14 Likes

YES! I am here for this big time.

2 Likes

I can vouch for how fucking awesome these are.

3 Likes

Sign me up.

1 Like

Loved this one, great to have a non-alcoholic option amomgst all the booze.

2 Likes

really hope at least one of mine is #69

abandons a hundred replies

ā€˜Cornish things to holdā€™ has done me a bit.

4 Likes