DiS heroes appreciation thread

Ooooooo I’ve got a piece of cake next to my name!

Why do I have a piece of cake next to my name?

Anniversary of you signing up :+1:

Proper cake season atm as it is around the new dis anniversary too.

1 Like

Ah OK! Thanks

I would like to nominate @Flashinglight for explaining cake to me

3 Likes

You get this type of cake :birthday: on your birthday as well if you have entered it on your profile (just want to really earn the nomination here)

2 Likes

Thanks for this sarcastic mench Anthony, really make me feel good. especially after my request in that “ask for a compliment” thread a while ago went ignored.

Anyway, people have said a lot of stuff about me in my life but “trying his hardest” has def never been one of them

Sorry about that post, Smee. I’m very fond of you x

3 Likes

You have lovely curly hair😊

hmm

Yeah it completely didn’t break my heart at all hahahaha

1 Like

(I’m joking it was a very good bit)

1 Like

I’m serious!

you’re all heroes to me

1 Like

Yeah, disappointing miniature versions of better things.

I’m obviously biased but following it up with the incredible drama of Blind Date 10 was a feat as well

Unless we’re talking pubes you got the wrong guy

This. I was very nervous going to that but everyone was lovely. I’m not from Brighton so hopefully I’m still included in your statement :wink:

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate anyone who hasn’t received a nomination, for general services to the community. No denying that there’s a LOT of good eggs round here, but this community feels greater than the sum of its parts.

9 Likes

You are ABSOLUTELY included

OK take away curly and the point still stands.

Shouting out @ttf (or is @ttf2?) All round great chat, always love their contributions, low-key one of the funniest posters here and consistently good opinions.

16 Likes