DiS LGBTQI+ Thread!

Make up your own mind:

Ooft.

Presumably the media would have to know which club by now if it was real and there was supposed to be a press conference today.

Absolutely stunk of a fake account to me. Sly as fuck if it is

2 Likes

This was my thinking. Got a Paddy Power stunt ‘to raise awareness’ written all over it imo.

1 Like

Surely even PP wouldn’t sink quite that low?

Oh zeal you poor sweet newborn baby.

6 Likes

I have too much faith in humanity don’t I :frowning:

1 Like

I’m afraid so.

1 Like

The thoughts of a gay football journalist on this Twitter episode:

Full article here:

1 Like

Apologies if posted already but the Patrick Thistle LGBTQI+ Group I help out with made this happen:

4 Likes

Not sure if this should be here or the fuck the BBC thread but this is an absolutely bizarre header to frame a piece that is just transphobia

3 Likes

I’ve just seen that article as well. It’s absolutely horrific, they’ve not even bothered with their usual pretence of balance, just entirely transphobia. Fuck these awful bastards.

1 Like

The header is even worse. Dresses it up as a womens safety issue. Really vile

26 November :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

45 Likes

Amazing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Please everyone pray my loan pre-application was accurate :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Big news! Very happy for you :tada:

1 Like

aww mate! that’s such brilliant news, not far away either! you deserve it x

1 Like

Awesome news :smiley: genuinely so pleased for you x

1 Like

Also was told I can’t walk my dog for 6 weeks so that’s going to be a nightmare. He’ll be in kennels for the first two weeks etc but after that he’s only going to be able to have one hour a day with the dog walker.

Thought it would only be about three weeks :grimacing: