DiS Logo Shrinks when Website / Support DiS links displayed

Recently, @sean added a couple of links to the header, namely Website & Support DiS. When these links are visible, the icon doesn’t have enough space, so it displays in a shrunken version as you can see from this screenshot taken on my Android mobile phone.

When viewing a specific thread, those links are not visible and so you see the logo in full size again.

Whilst there’s nothing functionally broken here, it does look a bit strange and is a newly introduced UX issue so I thought I’d mention it here in case it wasn’t known already.

I’d spotted this already so I’ve nothing to add to your issue @ma0sm but I thought I’d mention you’ve got a new podcast episode downloading and Google Photos wants to spam you with memories. x

1 Like

On mobile, the logo disappears completely most the time. Bit annoying.

Oh really? Haven’t seen that. What theme are you on?

DiS logo sinks when thrown over the side of a boat

1 Like

It reappears when you scroll the screen down a little.

Sometimes it seems to but not always

Remember, on the old site, when you could click the little man and he’d sink below the water?

Maybe you need to get a new phone.

(you have to scroll it down by about half a centimetre or more on mine)

Non-sticky man

1 Like

Im sure theo will have it sorted soon

What phone am I ordering for you?

fuck off :wink:

I can turn this off if everyone hates it. I just wanted to find a way of keeping the support us link once people close it.

I sincerely doubt anyone has a problem with it in principle, would just be good if there’s a way of including it without breaking functionality.

1 Like

I’ve removed this website link. Does that help?

1 Like

It has! For me at least…

1 Like

Yeah much better thanks!

1 Like