DiS London multi-meet Saturday 14/09: lunch at Mestizo then evening meet tbc

Hope it heals up soon you absolute plonker.

1 Like

We’re now boozing and playing simpsons cluedo in the prince of wales feathers near warren st

7 Likes

Me and my boy waylon took the first round

6 Likes

Got on my train comfortably :+1:

Absolutely stuffed and so very tired, but had an awesome day, thanks guys :grinning:

7 Likes

Jook is cheating

Is he cheating, or are you just losing?

1 Like

Sat in a really busy but nicely located pub outside Bromsgrove. Wanted a fish dinner, oh my word they are so many good dogs here and i just want to have a chat with them all😭 but they are too busy so had to order off the lunch menu so got a pizza and it’s got nduja on it and it just got hwre. Looks good, i think imo.

2-0 eric :muscle:

I meant to post this here, worry ye not

Maggie Simpson with the knife, next to the sundial.

1 Like

Marge with the poisoned donut in the retirement castle + Bart with the saxophone in the bowlarama

1 Like

Still in the Prince of Wales Feathers

We will probably only have a couple more so perhaps not worth it. Sorry to not reply sooner!!

What a lovely day. Glad to meet absolute sweetheart dingers and diamond geezer jook for the first time! Hope you all got where you were going ok x

8 Likes

I had a proper lovely time, thanks @anon89873996 for organising! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah thanks FL! xx

1 Like

Still can’t believe you won both Simpsons Cluedo games

Or that basement party in mestizo

2 Likes

Please can we do exactly this again in a few weeks. This day looked amazing

3 Likes

Idk if anyone else is around on the evening of the 28th but I’ll be in London having just been to a match

1 Like

What a lovely afternoon, cheers folks.

3 Likes