DiS Meat Edinburgh Edition (some date between Aug 19th & Aug 26th)

scotland
meats
fringe
edinburgh
dismeat

Hey all,

I’ll be in Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival from August 19th till the 26th. Anyone fancy a DiS meat on one of those days? Could be more than one if you like as we’ll be there for the Fringe Festival.

Which one of these dates suits you people best?

Edinburgh Fringe 2018
Moving to Glasgow
Glasgow Summer Meat Thing 2018
  • Sunday August 19th
  • Monday August 20th
  • Tuesday August 21st
  • Wednesday August 22nd
  • Thursday August 23rd
  • Friday August 24th
  • Saturday August 25th
  • I can’t / won’t attend, but have a compulsive need to participate in all polls

0 voters

democracy in action

yesss! did you get any performing slots in the end?

Monday or Saturday for me, but could negotiate other days potentially.

Monday is normally two for one tickets.

You seem like a good lad and hopefully depending on what date you all opt for I can make it through but am off on holiday on the Friday 24th.
An Edinburgh meat would be fun

Any of these dates for me.

This thread needs @Witches for the FULL EXCITEMENT to build.

I’m out at the mo but the moment I get back to my computer and can check dates I will be all over this.

Got one tentatively confirmed so far on the 21st.

I’ve just said yes to all of them at the mo!

Got a bit excited when I saw all the people in the most popular option then realised what it was :frowning:

Can potentially make the other dates I’ve noted voted for but reckon the ones i voted for would be easiest.

Will be seeing Mogwai on the 22nd in Edinburgh so could potentially pop in if the meet was that eve.

Thanks @Witches for alerting me to this through the Glasgow thread.

At the moment I will be in Edinburgh from Wednesday 22nd to the end of the Fringe. Totally up for daytime shows in particular cos I suspect the TV will still be at work (haha)

So Friday / Saturday are looking like the winners so far. Just bumping this in case circumstances have changed or other Scottish DiSers decide they can come. Then we can choose a date and make these dreams a reality.