DiS Meat: Monday 22nd May @ Kings Cross, London

Any you lot in brighton over the weekend?

working till 9 but could come after, would arrive about half 9?

1 Like

I may not be awake at that point with my jet lag, but we shall see

Fraid not sorry Severed, but would have if it were possible

I’m in Brighton for this weekend Sevvy but I’m seeing a few pals. You got a gig on?

Sorry I’m only in London on the 23rd.

I do indeed! Just £1 entry!

2 Likes

hello fellow disers, i would like to meet you for a pint - i finish work at 6.30 if i’m lucky so will be with you around 7ish

Training but I can probably make it for 8 if you haven’t all gone home already

Might swing by for a cheeky one!

I’m tempted by this. My housemates band played with His & Hers in Brighton last month. I want to see you guys play so I might pop down to this.

1 Like

To be fair this might be your last chance given I’m leaving the country soon (annoyingly the records will be with us next month)

What time’s this happening @ma0sm?

6? I can be there anytime from about 4:30, but I’m a lightweight and/or would like to eat beforehand.

6 is good for me warno. Fenino on saturday, DiS LMEeet on Monday, it’s a right Tour de Warn.

1 Like

If you guys get there at 6, I’ll try to get there as early as possible. As it’s my first day in the London office that day, I’m reluctant to commit to a time, but hopefully they’ll take sympathy on me at 5:30 and let me leave.

Potential conversation topics:
The Real Identity Of Balonz
That There My Vitriol
Kitchen Appliances
The Name Kenneth In The Modern Age

I’ve sent a few invitations into the sky whenever there’s been a wind going in the general direction of Frensham Ponds so I’d imagine he’ll make an appearance

2 Likes

I’ve got a few pertinent things to say on the fifth topic.

1 Like

What’s the frequency?

1 Like

The Modern Age? Mate, Monster was in 1994.

2 Likes