DiS Minecraft Server 2.0

I took the liberty of making the zombie spawner down there safe for you…don’t knock off the torches attached to it :slight_smile:

Thanks man sorry noping out of there. 2nd time I’d died down in those caves. Reckon I’ll build a little path way down to Zorbs hole by the lakes. Got any big plans for the main town?

1 Like

Can tell I’m getting irrationally annoyed at a video game and need to take a break coz my legs kind of flap a bit, it pisses off the cat, always the sign to switch games/go to bed.

Eventful time in Discraftia today.

Found this guy deep in a mine, guarding some obsidian:

And these guys appeared with a flash of lightning in with the pig and chickens:

:grimacing: Minecraft has changed since I used to play it. Going to make some armour and try and sort them out with my flaming sword.

2 Likes

Ohhhh. Skeleton horses :+1:

Last night I made a couple of mob spawners safe near that Llama - coords 377, 11, -82 for a skeleton farm and 373, 11, -83 for a zombie one.

1 Like

You’re all so good at Minecraft. I’ve recently started playing and I felt a real sense of achievement when i built a hut out of mud to not die in.

3 Likes

Smashed em! It was close.

1 Like

We’ve all been there. Even nowadays my starter home is little more than a 2x2x2 cube made of random materials.

Case in point from last week - not enough room inside for a crafting table or bed!

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 14.25.58

I’ve put 200+ hours into the Switch version and probably about another 400 on PC in the past. Shout in here if you have questions or want advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

But then get offed by a zombie while putting stuff in the communal storage.

1 Like

:laughing: I’ll try and light stuff up better over the weekend to make it safer.

1 Like

Is it just a case of keeping a perimeter of torches? Will stick some about, if so.

1 Like

Also had a creeper related incident next to the sheep pen.

Made some repairs and think I got most of them back.

Working on transport to the Tate Discraftia (still under construction): https://twitter.com/themankram/status/1235942834722594817?s=19

I am spending my day off wisely. Time for some more vitamin D.

Needs a torch every 7 blocks broadly speaking.

1 Like

I love minecraft when I can think of something to build

Was debating about a harbour somewhere at some point. Shame we’re a ways from the actual coast.

1 Like

really want to build a beautiful train station one day with a bunch of different minecart tracks coming out of it…mmmm that’s the dream

3 Likes

I’d be up for helping!

1 Like

worst thing is will probably need a fuck ton of stone. Can’t build big stuff with much else in the main because you start out and realise there’s nowhere near enough of it

sorry kram I just accidentally chopped a tree near your big man house without realising! :grimacing: might have knocked off a couple of ladder pieces. My bad!

Sounds like a challenge to get more of something else to me!

2 Likes