DiS NFL Fantasy: The Next Generation

Greg Olsen wants a word.

Still staggers me that the Bears traded Olsen for a 3rd rounder. I know his blocking wasn’t top tier, but jeez. Such a model pro as well as an incredible receiving option in the middle of the field…

Dak?

Very much this. It’s totally fair if it’s a stupid trade offer, but even then it’s sometimes just to get the two parties talking.

The Berry column had some good points yesterday - it’s not always easy to do it, but getting someone to list how they view their RBs/WRs whilst doing the same is quite a nice way of revealing if you can both do a low risk, decent satisfaction trade on players who the previous owners had as backup

1 Like

Christ. I thought I (Dakdown) had a decent team, but Say Helu is just brutal

Had both dolphins RBs in my squad, everything I read said Foster was fit and going to be starting, Ajayi’s sat on my bench with 115 yards and a TD.

Fuck off.

Playing daily fantasy today for the first time. Entered a $3 tournament, currently 1061st out of 39215. Top 11,000 win something, I’ll keep you informed, whether you like it or not. Could really do with Lamar Miller going ape later on.

We had an amazing start this week but tailed off quite quickly. I need 3.3 points from Brandon Marshall for 6-0.

12 points Aaron Rogers, 12 points. I sat Dak Prescott in a moment of weakness. Turns out Forsett was a big fat waste of space on my line up as well.

I didn’t see the game though as I was knee deep in a Fallout 4. @hip_young_gunslinger how did he perform?

Five carries for five yards, I believe. Every time he appeared, he seemed to be getting stuffed in the backfield. Zenner was looking alright though, ended up with the same stat line as Gurley which isn’t too bad.

Looks like I’m replacing with Zenner again for the time being then. My team really let me down this week, 5 of them were 4 and under points.

Still in with a (slim) chance of beating a team with OBJ and Shady McCoy in it. Come oooooon John Brown.

And he did. As a result I’ve concluded that daily fantasy is easy money, finished 122nd out of 39000 for a tidy $50 on my £3 stake. If only Sammy Coates had bothered doing something.

I’ll remember this day when you check into gambling rehab for the 7th time.

Great effort though, I especially like the Thomas/Meredith selections. You going to have another go?

I sure am. I have to check, but I think I used a free signup credit as my stake for this one, so I might not be able to just withdraw it anyway straight away. McCoy, Miller and Brees were all expensive, so I had to go cheap for the WRs. Meredith and Thomas looked like great value, and proved to be.

You can set up private leagues too, I’ll wait until everyone else becomes hideously addicted and look into setting one up.

Let’s really get you hooked in - who could you have got instead of Coates for the same money?

Golden Tate. Would have put me 3rd, $1,500. FFS. Thanks for making me do that.

1 Like

Yeah, pleased that the game’s still technically alive, but I need Brandon to try some more laterals for any real chance tbh. Couldn’t believe it when McCoy came back and scored ANOTHER TD after looking like he was done for October!

I’m facing David Johnson, the Arizona D/ST and kicker in my other league, leading by around 25 atm. Could really have done with the extra 5 points playing Mariota instead of Ryan would have given me.

I basically need every single drive of this game to be a stuffed run, two incomplete passes and a fair catch punt for victory in both games.

sorry

(not sorry)

As if you would have plucked out Golden Tate though

Wasn’t exactly on my radar.

I have him in 3 of my leagues this year, he’s been a bit banged up and up and down so far - however, with Decker done for the year he should see plenty of volume now. Remember he’ll likely be up against Patrick Peterson for most of the night though - Star Shining Even Brighter For Patrick Peterson