DiS NFL Fantasy: The Next Generation

I have Aaron Rogers and Matt Ryan. Sat Rog yesterday, knowing he’d have a tougher time of it against the Vikings. Got to play the match-ups.

I’d just traded Cam Newton and I was unsure about my QB2 (Tennehill).

You got rid of Cam?!

got absolutely destroyed in my league this week lads. gonna blame it mostly on Foster getting injured and Barnidge still not picking up the slack. oh and everyone on the Colts other than Luck being shite.

Also, I think it’s premature to think of Rogers as a disappointment. He’s currently 9th in QB score, and one of those of games was against a very good defence, while his top receiver is still getting up to speed. I’m sure that ranking will only go up.

I had Rogers and Cam but a very weak set of WR/RB. So I traded him in to cover that. Worked out well, one of the players was Travis B!

I am shitting the bed in the Keeper league and really need to sort my team out.

I think that, somehow, I managed to win in Div II. I got it wrong last week.

I hope so! He’s still a great player to watch, looking forward to watching it tonight.

Hi pals,

So far the Pigeons are massively shitting the bed, due to the twin factors of Gronk being injured and autodraft selecting Kyle Brindza in the 8th round of the draft (I chose the tactic of putting all kickers and defences on the do not draft list, but the fucker just goes down the list until it finds a free agent that you missed off!!).

The Thielens are doing a lot better though.

That was my moment of the draft, somehow beating out Barnidge in the first.

Much nicer week 2 for me. There was quite a long period for the first half of the early kickoffs where no-one seemed to scoring points except for Jimmy G.

Sure would have been nice to get that Denver D though

Hold on.

That’s the second time that I’ve looked at my week 1 score on the Monday and all players on my opponents side had played (grey on the list) and I had slightly more points with a player still to play. Last week I was sure that was the case but it turned out it wasn’t so I lost. But yesterday I was fucking certain Space Beast had no more players to play so I once again said I’d won narrowly. But it turns out that wasn’t true! Is there something I’m missing this season? Or am I just a fucking dipshit?

Show us a final result screenshot?

[in work, i can’t sadly]

they had two players playing MNF for sure according to the final result, so either i missed something (likely), my web app wrongly tagged them as “final” (possible), or something odd happened (least likely).

Pretty sure when I checked yesterday pre game it showed Mathews and Alshon yet to play for me and Eagles for you.

@escutcheon Grey means they haven’t played. White is played.

Who offered me DeAndre Hopkins for David Johnson?

haha

Talk to me about flex starters, Div 1 friends. Woodhead’s done for the year and my Charles Sims plan relies on Denver, Carolina and LA being terrible against the run. Will consider decent offers for any of the non-Barnidges.

I have a large surfeit of startable WRs (Diggs, Marvin Jones, and TY Hilton, sitting behind Julio and Benjamin), happy to trade a couple of them for a good RB.

We all need good RBs pal!