DiS Pet roll call.

This is Vito

This is Epic

This is Raffles

This is Guinness

This is Splash

43 Likes

This is Beans - he’s been a little bit shy so far and hasn’t ventured out of his safe box too much but is now a snoozing happily

This is Magic who as you can see has been a bit more adventurous.

35 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Extended family addition! Roger, my sister’s giant golden retriever, and Alfie, my parents’ King Charles puppy.

28 Likes

A wee ruby. We had one of them when i was growing up called toffee. Bonkers but a good bunch of dug. Poppy is half ruby cavalier.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re not the smartest but they’re very sweet. I would’ve never guessed Poppy was half cav but I see it now in the eyes and ears.

1 Like

misty is half blenheim cavalier (although her mum looked more like a cocker to me)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: spaniels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:scream: :star_struck: :racehorse:

woaahhhhh this is Her Indoors’ favourite band! Famous horse!

1 Like

Cosmo

Magda

Cosmo + Magda

28 Likes

My beautiful stepson joey.

26 Likes

Is the blanket some sort of DMZ?

3 Likes

They’re normally very cuddly with each other, I think they sleep in those spots because that’s where the human bum impressions are. I must’ve put the blankets down after they’d started sleeping because they’d both be straight on it if they were conscious.

1 Like

Amazing!! :star_struck::star_struck:

I’ll be sure to give him an extra cuddle for her next time

1 Like

Serious question. Is anyone good with photo editing that can put some lasers shooting from my dogs eyes please?!

11 Likes

I’m not good with photo editing, but as everyone else is probably busy in another thread just now, is this any help?

17 Likes

I love it! Thank you!!

1 Like

Pipkin happy in the new house, I think

7 Likes