DiS Postcard Exchange

Hello! Further to something that came up in another thread, thought I’d see if there’s any actual mileage in this idea.

How It Would Work

If you’d like a monthly pen pal, then vote accordingly in the poll below. If and when a few people want to participate, I’ll send some PMs around for addresses, then everyone will be paired up, with new pairs each month. Once you’ve got your pen pal and their details, then all that’s left to do is send them something; a letter, a postcard, anything you like (within reason obv), and they’ll send you something in return.

So…

• Sounds brilliant, I’m in!
  • Good idea but no
  • This is rubbish, count me out

0 voters

Please feel free to say if you think of any reasons why this is a terrible idea.

fuck off

3 Likes

D PeniS Pals

hehehe

1 Like

I enjoy participating in the secret santa but I’m not sure about my address being spread between the community. I like u guys and can handle giving it to one person a year but 12 a year? Not too sure. Sadly I’ll pass

1 Like

Doubt there would be enough people involved for it to go that long tbh but it’s a good point.

soudns great but 100% i’d do it once and then forget and be a bad pen pal thereafter

1 Like

Lovely idea but I’m still trying to get round to baking my raffle brownies so I doubt I’d get round to this either

1 Like

Yeah actually I’m probs this

not sure about the monthly thing but up for a one off exchange of postcards if anyone wants, i’ve got loads of good ones

3 Likes

Actually this might be a better idea.

One off postcard exchange

• Much better
  • No!

0 voters

I think this is a very cool idea…but something that I would almost certainly forget to do, so I’m out.

1 Like

Might change the title actually and just do that.

Ok so vote above if you’d rather do a one off (could do another at a later date if popular) exchange of postcards then I’ll send you a randomly assigned person to send one to.

1 Like