DiS Rates Snacks: #1 Double Decker 🥨🍫🍿

Welcome to our first ever weekly DiS Rates Snacks thread!

Starting this coming week I will post a weekly thread based on a snack nominated by a member of our wonderful forum! DiSers will then purchase and eat the snack (yum! hopefully!) and can discuss and vote in the poll. Poll results will be put in to table in this thread which by the end of the year will be a DEFINITIVE LIST OF THE BEST SNACKS . *

The thread for general discussion and nomination rules/sign-up is here:

Our inaugural snack is the Double Decker, as nominated by the marvelous @Funkhouser!

So how do you participate?

1. Vote to indicate how much you expect to enjoy the snack (can vote based on experience if you’ve had it before)
  2. Purchase snack
  3. Eat snack
  4. Rate snack
  5. Discuss!

Technically you could do 1 and 2 the other way round and 5 at any point in the process.

Note: You must eat the snack within the week - no rating based on experience!

Vote for how much you expect to enjoy the snack
(1 being expect to find it inedible and 10 being expect to find it exceptionally tasty)

0 voters

Vote for how much you actually enjoyed the snack
(1 being found it inedible and 10 being found it exceptionally tasty)

0 voters

I had one yesterday so I know

I haven’t had a Double Decker in a long time. If my memory serves me correctly it’s quite chewy and I find chewing a bit of a chore. But I think I’ll enjoy the taste so I’m going to put my expectation at a 6.

My scores are going to wildly vary depending on how stoned I am.

3 Likes

Given it’s only one day out I’ll allow, but as a general rule no rating based on past experience.

2 Likes

Quite like it when you get one where the stuff inside has burst out during the manufacturing process and glued the chocolate to the wrapper

Have tried the mini ones in a box of Heroes but have never had an actual Double Decker. Think I assumed they had nuts in until a couple of years back

Will obtain one when I go shopping layer.

1 Like

Bloody love a Double Decker

I’m going to ignore this as I don’t have access to the majority of UK treat. What are you going to do about it, ban me from the thread?

please don’t

3 Likes

Fack, I did not read the rules. Sorry. Have retracted my votes.

same.

a grave insult to the proud people of South and North Portugal.

just voting on expected enjoyment?

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

How much is postage post-Brexit? I could get a couple of months sorted in advance and post to you and @whiterussian if it’s not extortionate? And @profk. But might have to draw the line there.

No don’t worry about it, I’ll just use these threads to make a list of all the snacks I’m going to eat when I can finally visit your fair shores again

1 Like

Nah don’t worry mate, I’ll just vote on expected enjoyment. :+1:

2 Likes

that’s very kind, but I’ll recuse myself :slight_smile:

6 Likes

xE

2 Likes

Do the people of galicia have access to knoppers?

1 Like

nope! sounds very benelux.

1 Like

Rude thing to ask

5 Likes

Best chocolate bar in existence. 10/10. Have one most days.

2 Likes