DiS Rates Snacks: #2 KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter 🥨🍫🍿

How did the Double Decker fare in the end? Go find out!

This week’s nomination comes courtesy of @Squandered, who has opted for the KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter!

chunky-peanut-butter

So how do you participate?

1. Vote to indicate how much you expect to enjoy the snack (can vote based on experience if you’ve had it before)
  2. Purchase snack
  3. Eat snack
  4. Rate snack
  5. Discuss!

Technically you could do 1 and 2 the other way round and 5 at any point in the process.

Note: You must eat the snack within the week - no rating based on experience!

Vote for how much you expect to enjoy the snack
(1 being expect to find it inedible and 10 being expect to find it exceptionally tasty)

0 voters

Vote for how much you actually enjoyed the snack
(1 being found it inedible and 10 being found it exceptionally tasty)

0 voters

2 Likes

Expect 4 - chocolate and peanut butter is a winning combination but chunky kit kats are an aberration.

I think I’ll sit this one out as I hate peanut butter

The king. This and a pack of S&V Discos as my standard service station energy boost.

3 Likes

My incipient type 2 diabetes disagrees.

1 Like

Oh no, I totally voted based on experience! :grimacing:

I’ll amend it after I’ve eaten one later. Well, I won’t, because it’ll be a 10, they’re always a 10, but in the unlikely event I somehow get a less than 10 KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter I’ll change my score.

4 Likes

Chocolate - great
Peanut butter - great

Put those two things together - always disappointing except for peanut butter m&ms.

2 Likes

Expecting a 2 on this one. In my opinion the Kit Kat Chunky is one of the most stupidly revered snacks on the market. Adding Peanut Butter to the mix does nothing to assuage the anticipation of underwhelmedness on my behalf. There’s no world in which this is an option that becomes part of my regular rotation

Big fan of this boy. The best boy. I won’t vote from experience though (10), thank you for giving me an excuse to go and buy some.

I’m aware one would be enough for this, but it’s not enough for ME.

3 Likes

Counterpoint: no it’s not.

1 Like

I know it’ll be a 10 it was my fav snack around 2007 to 2012

Anaphylaxis/10

That’s rough :pensive:

I’ve never nearly died but the itchy tongue, mouth and throat is more than enough.

3 Likes

Expecting 7, as big fan of peanut butter and chocolate together.

Gonna get one at lunch and have with a brew after lunch. I’m excited.

1 Like

No idea what to expect with this tbh. Don’t mind peanut butter and chocolate in small doses but might be a bit cloying in a bar. Generally try to avoid Nestle so not had a Kit Kat in years, but willing to give this a go in the interestes of science

Going for a 5/10 expected

1 Like

I love peanut butter and I love chocolate but find the two together a bit sickly. Maybe the wafer will help to tone it down a bit?
I’m looking forward to finding out!

1 Like

There are quite a few that do peanut butter and chocolate better. I like Chunkys, but can give or take this one (white chocolate ones will always win)

It’s been a while, so will have another one at lunch.

good, but not as good as the cookie one, or the popcorn one

Genuinely one of the worst things I’ve ever eaten.

5 Likes