šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ DiSā€™s Top 50 Britons 2023 - The Results AND IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!

The orgy of my dreams

Sorry sorry this was meant as a reply to Harruā€™s post

5 Likes

Congratulations to the LIARs and their Meaningless HONOUR

5 Likes

Liars are Australian m9.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

Hahaha

Donā€™t be sour

1 Like

Youā€™re gonna think Iā€™m bullshitting but this had held true for the entire top-50 and all of the individual voterā€™s lists that theyā€™ve posted so farā€¦

5 Likes

10pts - Tom Hanks
9pts - Bobbi (Limmyā€™s cat)
8pts - Miss United Kingdom
7pts - Mutya
6pts - Adam B AKA Mr Piano
5pts - Jeremy Corbyn
4pts - Dec
3pts - The old lady on the news in Glasgow when Thatcher died who said she wanted to put a stake through Thatcherā€™s heart to make sure
2pts - Callum McGregor
1pt - The NHS

Shame others with their hidden agendas couldnā€™t approach voting with such clear-eyed and pure-hearted integrity, but there we have it.

6 Likes

Just want to take this opportunity to thank myself for remembering to vote for me and pour scorn on @Gnometorious for failing to vote for anyone at all.

2 Likes

Absolutely done

I wish Matt Le Tissier had just retired and then kept his mouth shut and opinions to himself for the rest of his life

1 Like

Muzzled, in other words

1 Like

Iā€™d allow him to talk to friends and family. Iā€™m not a total monster.

1 Like

Best wishes to all, even the haters and the losers, on this special listing day

4 Likes

@Mert itā€™s worth it

excellent list, thread and time, canā€™t argue with that winner, even if I didnā€™t vote for him itā€™s a worthy choice.

My voting:

10pts - William Regal
9pts - Zack Sabre Jr
8pts - John McGinn
7pts - Scott Brown
6pts - Robert Smith
5pts - Ruffers
4pts - Nicola Sturgeon
3pts - Mhairi Black
2pts - Angela Reyner
1pt - Big Banta Jezza Corbyn

But as mentioned I forgot Bob Mortimer who Iā€™d have probably given 7 points, and dropped Big Ange out. Quite pleased that a decent amount of my 10 made it in the top 50 tbh

3 Likes

Oh fuck me

1 Like

to be fair on him heā€™s already owned it being an immediate meme for all the wrong reasons and has now released a shirt and everything so I guess heā€™s salvaged it, but fuck me, the anti-pop!

Also lol at the collected people in that video in general, TNA Impact! man, nothing will ever kill it

Iā€™m staggered itā€™s still going. Who tf is watching it?

1 Like

Genuinely nae idea, I think like The Simpsons itā€™s still gets a dedicated enough fan base to keep the lights on, but then the fact AEW has come along and massively overtaken it I genuinely have no idea what the point of it is anymore. Probably a tax thing at this stage

1 Like

Aka Charli Theo

9 Likes