🎅 🎁 DiS Secret Santa 2022: The Openinging! 🎅 🎁

MERRY DISMAS EVERYBODY

The time has finally arrived to open your secret santa presents! I am well aware that this year there have been various delays and not everyone will have received their gift, please just treat this as a rolling thread and join in whenever it arrives!

Please open your gift, show us what you’ve got and then have a guess at who your santa is (you can keep guessing if you like or your santa can reveal themselves after the initial guess, that’s up to you)

Happy Christmas everybody!

16 Likes

The list of santas is as follows:

aboynamedgoo
dingaling
froglet
sine_wave
funkhouser
iamwiggy
spicer
tilty
TVDenimChap
Mr.Lady
Paidinfull
Slicky
Colon_closed_bracket
whiterussian
Icarus-smicarus
AcceptanceIII
Hardworking
jordan_229
safebruv
GarethI
JaguarPirate
the_ravens

9 Likes

noddy holder voice

IT’S DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSMAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

17 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DimGenuineBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

3 Likes

Ok well I guess I’m going first? An innocuous looking package arrived with a cryptic message…

And what’s this? An extremely adorable Christmas card?

And a surprise appearance from legends Jim Bowen and Bully:

That’s such a cute bandana for Misty! She’ll be delighted to associate with the idea of her mum being a massive nerd.

And an ONSLAUGHT of other lovely gifts, including stickers of my Stranger Things husbands and Garth Marenghi, gawjuss nail polish & delicious chocs. Thank you, Father DiSmas! Whoever you might be…

32 Likes

Amazing! Also, Mrs F has that tree!

1 Like

Any guesses?

I do indeed… I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this handwriting before, which ought to narrow it down a lot. I think this might actually be a funkhouser special?

Not me this time!

7 Likes

Kris KrINgle

2 Likes

I’m gunna open mine!

5 Likes

A little while ago, a box arrived for me that I suspected might be from my non-secret santa so i didn’t open it

Today I delved in and I was right! Santa has delivered me some very tasty looking spices to make curries with

Yes I am ready to start my spice adventure! Thank you @the_ravens and sorry you weren’t able to retain any mystery.

28 Likes

Sorry for the suspense - some delay whilst the mini ravens have got involved :joy:

This is all right up my bag! I love it :slight_smile: thank you i can’t wait to make some lovely warm bits - I’ve already had a request for a snood

26 Likes

Sorry it’s direct from the supplier with no nice wrapping and card :confused:

1 Like

I had that Whiplash Porter a couple of days ago, very nice it was too! I suspect that’s the “good shit” Cadbury’s too

2 Likes

Santa guess incoming

Not an issue whatsoever, i will be tucking in to them asap

2 Likes

They’re really good :yum:

1 Like

I’m thrown by the worst nightmare bit tbh

Is it @paidinfull ?