DiS, show me the dumbest thing you can think of

Can you think of anything dumber than a watch that doesn’t show the time?

No pictures of people or links to user profiles please. We’re better than that.

1 Like
5 Likes

I knew I’d leave a loophole. And I knew you’d find it.

Well played.

3 Likes

It’s just a bracelet - not a bad one necessarily, quite like the marble disc, but I’d find it really annoying as I’d assume it’s a watch and keep looking at it.

The copy is Brewdog-level bad though - Einstein, Taoism and ‘deep knowledge’ indeed.

Bonus points for using the international phonetic alphabet correctly though (the other great IPA)

2 Likes

If they’d marketed it as a bracelet that would be fine. But they insist it’s a watch. And when someone asks why they didn’t call it a bracelet they pull this out of the bag:

I’m not generally an angry man but I hate these guys.

9 Likes

I’m so angry right now.

If I was a route I’d be Fury Road. If I was a motel I’d be Crossroads.

8 Likes

I’m literally in a burns unit here.

1 Like

Bloody hell

I misread the ad as ‘cleave your arm from time’ at first, and after seeing their undergrad thesis there, that seems to be the rational response

1 Like

You stupid Nunc!

5 Likes

That reply looks like it was written by a computer algorithm like that poetry-writing website. Just click the boxes for ancient Greece and “inspirational quotations” and let the program do it’s thing

2 Likes

It’s a risky business being the ultimate prankstarrrr.

4 Likes

Can’t really be arsed with a London thread today.

1 Like

Ceci n’est pas une bracelet

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s pretty irksome that with all the important issues today that need to be fixed (cancer, climate change, homelessness etc) these bellends chose to waste their energy on this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.cheeseposties.com/isnomore

2 Likes

Yup, this is even dumber than the no-time watch. A new bar has been set.

I’m sure the Supreme brand makes great clothes that are totally worth the price tag, but their segue to putting out any old shit with the Supreme logo on in limited numbers at an extortionate price which are designed never to be used is totally baffling.

3 Likes

If I was an 80s singer famous for soundtracking scott and charlene’s wedding, I’d be Angry Anderson.

(i don’t have facebook so I can’t see it - just going to assume it’s some right wing wannabe contrarian hero?)