DiS socal board Chrimbo Meat (London edition), Friday 21 December, 6.30pm

Dates (only picked Weds-Fri cos meating at the beginning of the week seems weird idk):

• 5th
  • 6th
  • 7th
  • 12th
  • 13th
  • 14th
  • 19th
  • 20th
  • 21st

0 voters

Please suggest venues. Not been to the Islington Craft Beer Co for a while and they were always accommodating with bookings (though might be booked up with office do wankers I guess).

I can come on the 19th too - but the poll won’t let me pick that many dates

Aye that Craft Beer Co is much nicer than the Old Street one. Looked like a bloody show home, the lights were well bright and my face is nicer in a dimly lit environment.

Edited so you can pick up to 9.

1 Like

13th is my work Christmas do but is proving to be most popular so I’m happy to bin off my colleagues and turn up a bit pished.

2 Likes

19th/20th/21st would be fun, would be properly Christmassy then.

1 Like

Do it in the 7th, stay out all night until the first train to the 'bridge, then come to Fenino on the 8th to get the REAL party started.

2 Likes

can’t, penge cc xmas party on the 7th plus i have a pal visiting for the rest of that weekend

Are they into Warhammer? Then they can come too.

i wouldn’t be surprised tbh

Fuck could make the 22nd as I’m flying in then :frowning:

Have fun

I will be in Berlin on the 21st, you selfish bastards

Yes! I can do Friday 14th or 21st (or Saturday but no Saturday options?)

I have work Christmas parties on 18th and 20th, so DiS drinking in between or straight after would, I fear, be too brutal for me.

PENGE! PENGE! PENGE! PENGE!

OR exactly what you need

1 Like

it’s not even in fucking penge. so irked.

we’re ALL in penge, all the time, err’day

might come if it’s in january

Would be up for one of these, but will probably have a two-three week old baby gbol by then, so might just post blurry pics from home to simulate being there :+1:

3 Likes