🖤 💙 🌎 DiS Song Contest 2021: The Results 🌏 💙 🖤

AND HERE COMES HAITI

6 Likes

Scenes in Helsinki right now, as jubilant Finns rejoice in people finally remembering that they are also part of Scandinavia and SHUT UP SWEDEN GO AWAY thank you for all the votes from your lovely nations and onnea kaikille muille kilpailijoille!

Also Norway, we love you guys, älä vihaa pelaajaa, vihaa peliä

5 Likes

surprised & disappointed that Sweden didn’t make the final this year tbh

Thank you Ukraine! The people of Russis are ecstatic! They haven’t been as happy since the day that they found out that God is dead!

6 Likes

V slow start but Wyclef will be delighted with that response

1 Like

Weirdly I think the current 1st and 4th are the two tracks that didn’t have videos, despite the consensus being that not having a video would hamper you

Jordan didn’t have a video either

maybe it had a grain of truth

1 Like

Due to strapped economic resources it wasnt in the budget to make a video for our song sadly. But we’ve always valued the ears over the eyes here in the great country of Nigeria.

3 Likes

yeah, wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan comes last

which in some ways will be a relief as I don’t think we have the resources to host next year’s event and certainly whomever does win will have a very tough act to follow given the tremendous event hosted by the UK and your very esteemed self

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on here. I assume bad music being enjoyed performatively.

6 Likes

i can’t help but love you

1 Like

Yay!! Everyone has points :sparkling_heart: :earth_africa: :sparkles:

Now I can start threatening everyone who didn’t give Kosovo points by pointing to our close ties with TONTY BLAIR (who was behind this) and George W Bush. Bring on war :gun: :bomb: :biohazard: :fire: :kosovo: :heart:

4 Likes

Ireland and @marksgig now, and sharing the points with us is terrifying dickhead Roy Keane!

1 point: TURKEY
2 points: SOUTH AFRICA
3 points: ZIMBABWE
4 points: IRAN
5 points: ARMENIA
6 points: UKRAINE
7 points: NIGERIA

8 points: ITALY

10 points: HAITI

12 points: GREECE

:nigeria: Nigeria 70
:iran: Iran 64
:haiti: Haiti 51
:finland: Finland 48
:ukraine: Ukraine 40
:it: Italy 39
:greece: Greece 38
:vietnam: Vietnam 37
:angola: Angola 35
:taiwan: Taiwan 35
:czech_republic: Czech Republic 32
:zimbabwe: Zimbabwe 32
:mexico: Mexico 31
:south_africa: South Africa 28
:portugal: Portugal 27
:new_zealand: New Zealand 24
:croatia: Croatia 23
:bolivia: Bolivia 23
:brazil: Brazil 18
:ireland: Ireland 18
:armenia: Armenia 18
:estonia: Estonia 17
:kosovo: Kosovo 15
:belgium: Belgium 13
:philippines: Philippines 12
:tr: Turkey 12
:norway: Norway 11
:kr: Korea, South 11
:bulgaria: Bulgaria 11
:kyrgyzstan: Kyrgyzstan 11
:jordan: Jordan 10
:cambodia: Cambodia 9
:argentina: Argentina 4
:ru: Russia 3
1 Like

I listened through the spotify playlist to be honest, with no clue of the countries or users (was fun guessing though)

Had a flick through the videos after to see if there was anything spectacular enough to bump someone up or down…

just a little glimpse into what the turkish delegation were up to the night before last for anyone who cares.

2 Likes

never thought i’d be so glad to hear Roy Keane speak! A point!

These are on the way over to the table! Join us Roy!

5 Likes

my boys have come through for me

6 Likes

I’m not sure i am going to be adequately able to describe to anyone in real life how much fun this is :smiley:

10 Likes

I’m forcing my mum and closest friends to endure my excitement

7 Likes