🌏 🌍 🌎 DiS Song Contest 2022: THE RESULTS!!!!

The Icelandick delegation, on the other hand, most graciously celebrate the vulgarity.

4 Likes

tea master GIF

4 Likes

Paul Bearer Dance GIF by Jason Clarke

13 Likes

:ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone:::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia: :saxophone::ethiopia:

4 Likes

By some perfect luck I do not have any meetings today. You know I’m not going to get anything done.

Soccer Futbol GIF by FutGolazoEC

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Approaching 3pm in Kazakhstan, and I’m pleased to report the party is already in full swing:

9 Likes

4 Likes

¡Dame tu mano
Y venga conmigo!
¡Vámonos al viaje para buscar los sonidos mágicos
De Ecuador! :ecuador:

DapperFlamboyantBeardeddragon-max-1mb

7 Likes

Keen early arriving Icelanders enjoying the pre-show entertainment.

9 Likes

Predicted scenes

2 Likes

Me and my newly minted Honduran flag are very excited. :honduras:

Now that we’re getting to the result, I wonder if we’d voted on what song we thought was going to win what the outcome would be. I don’t expect the song that got my 12 points to win, but I’m happy for the song I think is going to win, to win.

<rereads garbled mess and decides to brew another pot of coffee>

1 Like

Just voted for my favs

Have corrected the stupid typo in my post. :man_facepalming:

All I meant was, I gave 12 points to my fave, which was [redacted], but I think the song that is going to get the most votes from everyone else and win is [different redacted].

What do you think will win? I’m interested!

First votes in 10!

5 Likes

Excitement building in Libreville.

3 Likes

Iraq is leading the pack in the DiS Like Exit Poll, with 14 likes, although I suspect that might have something to do with the act’s name. Peru is next, with 10 likes, followed by Jamaica and Pakistan with 9 each. Let’s see whether the frontrunners can turn those likes into cold, hard votes, Jeff.

6 Likes