DiS Top 100 Documentaries Voting Thread

That’s right, another list. What is DiS’ favourite documentaries? Do DiSers like documentaries? Let’s find out.

Now, listen very carefully:

1. You can vote for feature-length, shorts, or even series (such as whole Attenborough series)
  2. You can vote for MORE THAN ONE film from each documentarian, do not impose any extra rules on your votes, you idiots
  3. You MUST use the below voting form when sending your votes in, this will make things ten times easier for me.
  4. Voting will close at 1pm GMT on January 15th 2019, results will be presented shortly thereafter.
  5. You don’t have to vote for all 20 spaces below, but please still use the form and fill in from the top
  6. Once your votes are sent to me, they are final and no further changes can be made.

30pts:
25pts:
22pts:
20pts:
18pts:
15pts:
14pts:
13pts:
12pts:
11pts:
10pts:
9pts:
8pts:
7pts:
6pts:
5pts:
4pts:
3pts:
2pts:
1pt:

I’ve given a bit more weight to your top picks as suggested in the last thread.

Do all the rules make sense? Do you disagree with any? Do enough people watch a lot of docs to make this worthwhile?

3 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

Miracle on 34th Street - @anon50098204

1 Like

Gutted that despite this I will absolutely feel obliged to enforce this rule on myself, and that poor Wernie Herzog will suffer as result. :frowning:

3 Likes

noooo! LESS weight to top picks

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

(don’t really mind obviously, but personally I think the more weighting you give to the higher picks, the more skewed the results are. Top choice isn’t 35 times better than bottom choice).

Cheers for this @AQOS .

1 Like

I can see an argument on boths sides honestly. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Reinforcing gussets on those light lounge pants would be beneficial.

4 Likes

I just bashed mine out dead quick, instinct voting, no consideration. BOSH! Done.

1 Like

One film per director

• In
  • Out
  • Shake it all… etc

0 voters

don’t actually know if I can do this tbh

How come?

Too difficult, too many, too many variables

WeINer

I have so much faith and confidence in you, you’re a superstar! x

1 Like