DiS Turing Test

unsustainable

Let’s see if we can see who the robots are.

Theo set it up please.

But what if Theo is the head robot?

There’s no If about it buddy

I don’t really understand what you’re expecting me to do?

Yeah, let’s do some Voight Kampff tests while we’re waiting.

It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?[poll public=true]

• Thank you for the wallet.
  • I wouldn’t accept it.
  • I would appreciate it.
    [/poll]

You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?[poll public=true]

• I take him to the doctor.
  • Oh lovely.
  • That’s nice, but why don’t you keep the killing jar for yourself?
    [/poll]

You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.[poll public=true]

• I kill it.
  • I swap it away.
  • I scream, and grab the closest thing near me (Which happens to be a can of sunscreen) And beat the hell out of it.
    [/poll]

You’re reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl/guy. You show it to your husband/wife. He/She likes it so much, he/she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girl/guy is lying on a bearskin rug.[poll public=true]

• I wouldn’t let him/her.
  • I would take it down.
  • Whooo?
    [/poll]

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it’s back. The tortoise lays on it’s back, it’s belly baking in the hot sun, beating it’s legs trying to turn it’self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?[poll public=true]

• What do you mean, I’m not helping?
  • I don’t know why I would flip a turtle in the first place.
  • What is a tortoise?
    [/poll]

Too bad she won’t live!

But then again, who does?

You’re walking down the street and notice Stacey Solomon in a state of some distress. She is the other side of a very busy road, and the nearest safe pedestrian crossing is 200m up the road

• Who?
  • What’s a ‘Stacey Solomon’?
  • I’m sorry, I don’t actually own a television

0 voters

Not sure about a Turing test but this thread seems to be some kind of solid gold nerd test.

Nerds?

Are you for real?

Wow, I remember that cover I think but not the game.

in the future? that’s boring
no, it’s the far future
wow