Islington Tennis Centre
So, we’re playing this lovely bunch of lads again. Previous games have resulted in valiant losses for the mighty DiS (4-1 last March, 6-2 in October) so lets restore some goddamn HONOUR.
for clarity, this is at MARKET ROAD. and on SATURDAY. and at MIDDAY.
As always with international friendlies, we’ll have a proper FA referee, so bring your shinpads and practice those throw-ins.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- changing rooms and toilet facilities situation t.b.c.
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 11:30 AM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 12 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- shirt colour RED (official DiS shirts if you have one)
- final team will be announced on the Thursday before the game
- 6 pounds per player will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
You know the drill by now: sign up below if you want to be considered for selection. Applications from specialists (i.e. goalkeepers) will be viewed favourably.