Dis Werewolf WINNER REVEALED šŸŗ šŸ•µ šŸŗ šŸ•µļøā€ā™€

Welcome one and all to the quiet town of DiSville, remote and nestled far away from itā€™s nearest neighbours.

It is a town of only 11 villagers, all working feverishly to prepare enough provisions to deal with the oncoming blizzard that will soon cut off any exit. The blizzard comes under the worst circumstances for the townsfolk, as through the dense snowclouds, one thing can be seen in the sky, a huge, oppressive full moon. It has been many a year since the town banished its last werewolf @wewerewerewolvesonce , but a strange howling has been coming from the woods in recent nightsā€¦ As a precaution, the town Seer has dusted off their trusty crystal ball and the local bodyguard stands proudly behind their gleaming shield.

As a new day dawns, the snow drifts have built up around the town. No one else is getting through. But waitā€¦ one lone shadow emerges in the mist! As the figure draws closer, the street light on the outskirts illuminates a face. Itā€™s @saps! Saps is shouting something, if anyone had been awake to hear it, they would have heard the boundless optimism of the townā€™s new arrival. ā€œHEY GUYS! HEY GUYS! SORRY Iā€™M LATE BUT I MADE IT JUST BEFORE THE LAST FLURRY CLOSED THE TOWN IN FORā€¦HOW EVER LONG THIS TAKES!ā€ Saps looks around and right there in the centre of town is a house with a ā€œFor Rentā€ sign up. Good old dependable @Bamnan had left very recently and this looked like the perfect place for saps to settle down. But waitā€¦ a twig snaps in the dark shadows of the woodsā€¦ a bloodcurdling howl and before Saps even knows whatā€™s happened, there is a gnashing of teeth and a slashing of claws. Poor old Saps didnā€™t even make it into the town before they were mauled and left dead in the middle of the town square.

All the commotion has woken the villagers and they gather to survey the scene. Does anyone have blood in their teeth? Whose clothes are torn and ripped?

The seer has consulted their crystal ball. Perhaps they know something nobody else does. The bodyguard unfortunately didnā€™t even get to meet @saps so the shield is stowed away safely until night falls again. Who knows what will happen next? Maybe the townsfolk will introduce themselves? Maybe give a bit of backstory about how they came to such a cursed place? One thingā€™s for sure, someone will pay for poor, poor Sapsā€™ murder. There will be a banishmend tonight (or maybe tomorrow depending on what state the narrator is in after visiting the christmas market). The villagers begin sharpening their pitchforks.

Our townsfolk, in the order they joined the game areā€¦
@Mert
@dingers
@anon45164313
@Ruffers
@bugduv
@the_ravens
@lastdino
@sine_wave
@Squandered
@Aggpass
@Maps
and dear departed @saps

Everyone now can talk over their suspicions, alliances can be formed, messages are permitted between players outside of the game but try to keep as much as possible in here for everyoneā€™s entertainment. If everyone can aim to have their banishment vote to me by 9pm Iā€™ll do my best to reveal the player voted out tonight. If not, then first thing tomorrow. Any questions, let me knowā€¦ if they are of a confidential nature, please DM them.

Good luck everyone!

Original rules/sign up thread

16 Likes

What happened to saps?

I should point out that I will reveal who voted for who after all votes are in.

Aggpass checking in.

DiSville quarterback, homecoming king, buick driver.

Dislikes: nerds, crusty old deans, werewolves

4 Likes

gurgle

9 Likes

Ah @saps, my dearly long-departed twin brother, come back to visit after all tthis time. Alas we shall never be reunitedā€¦ I shall avenge thee dear brother!

7 Likes

gurgleā€¦I sawā€¦gurgleā€¦its face as it changed baā€¦gurgleā€¦ckā€¦gurgleā€¦it wasā€¦it waā€¦

7 Likes

I never liked him anyway. He would always mow his lawn in nothing but an apron.

1 Like

ā€˜Wait, I donā€™t think Iā€™m quite dead yetā€™?

1 Like

Saps managed to fire me off a quick DM confirming it was Mert_Aksac

3 Likes

I was so looking forward to a single man joining the town. :cry:

9 Likes

Saps do you have one of your murder mystery cards that might hold a clue?

1 Like

Teen wolves actually love crusty old deans, we are very different

1 Like

It is clear to me that what we need are clearer curfew laws. I blame the parents.

1 Like

No need to introduce myself Iā€™m sure; why I own half of the village!

Real shame about that @saps - I do hate to see my houses sitting empty.

10 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m Mert, the village idiot.

7 Likes

Can everyone please stop saying itā€™s Mert.

You donā€™t know for sure that itā€™s Mert.

Fellow villagers, what is to be done about this vile plague of lycanthropy?!

You all know me as the stout and dependable blacksmith. My furnace and anvil are at the service of the village to work any silver weapons we require.

2 Likes

Sad Saps surprise shocks sleepy suburb!

4 Likes

Iā€™m open to bribes, alliances and the sort, my DMs are open. Mainly bribes.

4 Likes