DiS XMAS ๐ŸŽ„ GIFT ๐ŸŽ IDEA ๐Ÿ’ญ EXCHANGE ๐Ÿ”„

Alright DiS,

I am seriously struggling to think of what to get practically any of my family members this year.

Letโ€™s all post ideas/links to fun stuff people could buy people theyโ€™re struggling with.

halp plz x

5 Likes

I think the standard answer here is โ€˜mushroom logโ€™, so Iโ€™ll get that one out of the way.

4 Likes

You johnny come lately!

1 Like

My sister has asked for DC super girls or something for my niece? Are these โ€˜OKโ€™? I.e. not sexist or owt.

Shitty sorry!

@mods please delete

Nah youโ€™re fine man, this is more current and mine was more for stocking fillers. Hope you find some gifts for the fam boss.

@badmanreturns have you got any toddler to infant school age relatives to buy for? I can recommend books. Aside from that I am useless.

I was stumped af on what to get my Dad this year. Ended up getting him some posh handkerchiefs (he likes handkerchiefs), set of nice tapas dishes and a good bottle of wine from his favourite holiday destination - feel like I pulled that haul out the bag tbh.

Thatโ€™s beautiful. Oh man. If someone bought me that Iโ€™d be the happiest person. Bloody love rugs

8 Likes

Tkmaxx is always great for finding random food/drink finds like italian pasta sets, nice coffees, oils, and odd interesting games/ gadgets. I love it.

2 Likes

If you did change your mind on presents for your family, maybe you could order things from a UK-based website to get delivered straight to them? Saves you ridiculous post costs :+1:

2 Likes

This might be a callback to something but I see a couple going at it โ€œdoggie-styleโ€

might give all my relatives slime.
what i really want though is for somebody to give me slime

1 Like

I gave this to a loved one recently and got great feedback

giving it to someone else for xmas now. reckon about 50% of presents i give people are books from verso tbh

1 Like

What should I be seeing here?

A migraine aura.

So what else is new??? ROFL

1 Like

buying stuff for toddlers is so much easier than adults

5 Likes