Discogs - your least valuable record

I don’t really understand the app on this, because if I sort by minimum value, low to high, it’s coming up with some valued less than £1. But if I click into that release, there’s none for sale at that low price, and the sale history doesn’t have anything that low, so where is it coming from?

For example, this release (which I quite like, one of the only Belle & Sebastian-related things I can say that about):

But nothing indicates that price on the release page

wow do you guys log every record you own?! maybe i should do this one rainy sunday…

2 Likes

Just sorted by lowest price and got the same. Trompe le Monde 35p but click through to the album and it says £19.65 as the lowest price.

Most seem to match though.

I think the price history when you look at the sales might be based only on the last 10 sales? So maybe when you are looking at it in your catalogue it is looking at all time?

Don’t know though, just seems as likely it’s a mistake.

1 Like

It was of my lockdown projects! First lockdown obviously, projects for second and third lockdown were mostly video games and occasionally getting dressed.

3 Likes

I logged all my vinyl …mainly to stop me buying things twice.

1 Like

Almost. I’m up to 28 items in my collection. This is the cheapest so far. £1.70 median. 84p minimum.

A whole load which have never sold on there as there is no history…

of the median bunch…

48p for this nice little 7

or, cheapest album…

absolute steal at just under £2. This record is extremely FAST! Ex narcosis and beecher. Good fun.

1 Like

56p

1 Like

I forgot I had this

Median £1.37. This was around the time I would get 7"s cheap, anything that looked interesting.

So Why So Sad?

Ah, makes sense.