Discuss...

were you the or wire

1 Like

Yeah it’s a good point. It’s really interesting imo. For example Bubbles always seems to have a strong moral compass but constantly breaks the law.

1 Like

probably a good show to exemplify how ethics >>>>>>>>>>>>. morals
unless you’re a 19th century nun or something

2 Likes

Another one I thought of is the homicide detective who investigates the robbery/murder at Old Face Andre’s shop. He’s willing to let Omar go to jail for it for the clearance.

One who is maybe lawful good is Valchel but, then all of it is for his own ends. Daniels is morally good but, there all that shit with Burrell when he was at Eastern.

1 Like

Cheats on his wife with Rhonda Pearlman.

I thought they had divorced or maybe had broken up by that point?

1 Like

Hmmm actually I think maybe he’s moved out at least. Also massively into police brutality.

Fairly flat piece of circular rubber a bit like a frisbee but for athletes

1 Like

Feels like a bit of an abuse of power. He lets her stay at his while she’s scared about testifying iirc

Not really on

Wee-Bey’s fish

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ve understood the question but Cutty has done bad things in his past but quickly leaves that behind to only do good stuff in the show (except maybe being a bit of a lad with the boxing kids’ mums)

Also punches that girl in the face.

Does Rawls do anything illegal?

Forgot Beadie she didn’t do anything bad.

Norman?

That’s while he’s still being a bad man isn’t it? But yeah I had forgotten about that

1 Like

Rawls may not do anything illegal but he’s definitely a dickhead and does stuff out of self-interest constantly.

1 Like

Going along with Jimmy in season 5 is baaaad. But also season 5 doesn’t exist.

1 Like

I’d say that Sydnor is one of the cleanest police bar his CI bullshit with Herc and the camera.

What about Bunk?

The guy who writes the article about Bubbles

Bunk knows about McNulty and the red ribbon killer thing and doesn’t tell anyone and uses the overtime to catch someone. Also knows about Jay, Daniels & Greggs beating up Bird. Doesn’t go after Omar for the shootout at the stash house and killing Stringer Bell.

Oh forgot the burning clothes thing :rofl:

1 Like