DiSdom

When I started 6th form, there was a boy in one of my classes whose surname was Wisdom. The teacher had taught him previously, but I’d never met this boy before, and didn’t know his surname. I spent the first lesson a bit puzzled thinking the teacher was mocking him by referring to him as “Mr Wisdom”

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re really appreciating the scale of a billion lions, here.
That’d be a large country full of them. If they focused I’m sure they’d get the job done.

idk how many pokemons are there

Depends how much of a penoid you are, but 151 real ones and then some made up ones for children.

6 Likes

1,000 armed and fortified people with all the ammunition available in the world, but not a bullet more against a billion lions. Who wins?

pokemon have magic powers and stuff though. on the other hand, they can only move once per turn whereas lions don’t seem to operate under such restrictions

2 Likes

Has anyone specified whether these lions are Standard Lion Sized or not? Always got to read the small print.

Seem to be unkillable too (source required)?

regular lions.

Pokemon are technically immortal aren’t they? They only faint? Gives them the edge IMO

1 Like

No there aren’t, no I don’t.
The best pokemon was Psyduck really no bettering that absolute badass

1 Like

So teams of 7 people from around the world each have to tackle one lion in a group? (Like Captain Planet).

Or everyone in China gets a personal lion. (We’ll count the .3 billion as being babies who are not eligible for lions yet)

1 Like

nah, was Dewgong, mate.

My dream team on Red : Psyduck, Venasaur, Gengar, Geodude (fuck levelling him up), Mewtwo… Farfetch’d

nah there’s always some tower you have to got to that houses the soul of dead pokemon or whatever. always makes me a bit guilty about all those wild pokemon I bodied, unless there’s an unseen team going round reviving them all

3 Likes

so what’s an example of “praising the process”

Don’t go swimming near Cinnabar Island

2 Likes

he had character though, which is an important component of any successful team

1 Like

Decent wisdom applicable to anything, there.

1 Like

Ah that’s true, forgot about the ghost ones, but then again they’d be an asset in the fight as well eh

1 Like