DiSer AMAs #11: ericthefourth

Fine with it. I changed my avatar to the e4 logo one time but theo got mad so i changed it back.

2 Likes

:expressionless:

3 Likes

Probably roads to judah as it’s the least awful.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Divine was the first that came to mind but im no expert. Probably rupaul isnt it?

2 Likes

Yeah Ru is everywhere lately, full on media takeover

hi eric!

what’s your skincare routine? You always have the smoothest looking skin in photos on here and I’m jealous

3 Likes

Hey eric, how’s the band(s) going?

Qianzhousaurus or the pinocchio rex just coz i like the sound of it and it has a spiky neck that it uses to attract its mates apparently

And coz labmonkey said AMAs were shit mainly

2 Likes

What’s your favourite type of gambling

2 Likes

The wife and I planned to spend our honeymoon in Istanbul but it seemed dicey at the time so changed our minds and we still havent been so probably there!

Good answer Eric.

1 Like

Hello @ericthefourth,

My question has two parts: who would you say is your favourite 1) Eric, and 2) person who is something the fouth?

Thank you

Boring answer but the queen is dead. Think the title track is the best thing they did by far, i love it.

3 Likes

just torsos or full body swap?

I can confirm it was only like 60% dodgy, and most of that was just getting the willies from a prominent military presence/boys with machine guns.

1 Like

Could you please recommend me a film with Viggo Mortensen in it?

what is your strongest event in a classic school sports day?

ie egg & spoon
sack
wheelbarrow
three legged

!!

2 Likes

yeah i’d probably agree that’s their best song, though Strangeways is my favourite album by them (which seems to irk anyone who isn’t Morrissey or Marr)

1 Like