DiSer AMAs #11: ericthefourth

Wuthering heights was the first book i ever really loved and i still thinks it’s amazing now and will occasionally re-read it. Been to haworth and all that jazz too.

2 Likes

Wuthering Heights is one of my two karaoke picks. I LOVE YOU ERIC 4

1 Like

in that case what would you say is the WORST thing about flying?

2 Likes

Ooh good follow up. There’s far more to hate than love.

1 Like

Oooft that is tough. IV is by far the best but i’m probably more attached to houses of the holy and physical graffiti so i’d go later ones.

1 Like

If you had to join a circus, what job would you like to do?

What’s your favourite duet featuring snoop doggy dogg?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s just my phone camera coz my skin aint that nice IRL but i just use the st ives apricot scrub stuff. Seems to do the trick.

Hi Eric,

What phone do you have? (I want my skin to look like that)

1 Like

Southampton, obviously! (Im from there)

1 Like

When i had long hair down to my waist in my goth days i decided to cut a fringe right abive my eyes and it was just awful. Take your pick of goth years though, regularly went out in mesh shirts and things.

Interesting. I’d go later too as I reckon PG is the best thing they ever did. Also rate HotH big time. Think conventional wisdom is their earlier stuff is superior though. I prefer II to IV, by the way. Thank you!

1 Like

I and II and then some other stuff (rtf I know I know)

:smiley: Incredible.

I am sad you haven’t provided a pic. @Bamnan to thread to draw an interpretation of eric during his goth days.

1 Like

Oh god i dont remember! Favourite burrito place is luardos on whitecross market. Best burrito in london for me and only 4.50. Bargain!

1 Like

We may have finally found a new drummer but we’ve still got a long way to go til we’re a real band and gig ready :disappointed: slowly basically

have you ever done one of those burrito challenges where you have to eat a 5kg burrito etc

Hi Eric,
what was your favourite song when you were 16?

Hi Eric.

Which 3 celebrities (alive) would you have round for dinner, and why?

Hmmm tough one, i dont pay a whole lot of attention to architechture truth be told but i like the round chapel in hackney. It’s a bit of a beacon in my neighbourhood and going there for the yearly beer fest has become a bit of a tradition so have lots if fond memories of being in there.

download

4 Likes