DiSer AMAs #13: Flashinglight

Just as great an answer! :slight_smile:

I’ve not heard the Kanye West song either. I expect it might end up being above strobes, but no higher.

1 Like

Interesting build up there. Early-mid teens it was Lord of the Rings, I haven’t read them for ages but I imagine I would still love them mostly as much. Later teens probably Slaughterhouse 5 by Vonnegut or The Dharma Bums by Kerouac, the former I think I would still regard highly, the latter I probably over-rated as a 17-year-old and might cringe at a little now.

1 Like

If you were in the middle of a 3 person human centipede. Who would you have in front of you and who would you have behind you?

Hola senoir. It is brown, a really bad orange-y brown woodstain.

1 Like

Hey Bam, I am going to go with arms. They seem the most useful and much harder to substitute than legs. I am very appreciative of arms.

1 Like

hi @anon89873996

What are your top 6 methods of transportation?

2 Likes

I think that perhaps Buzz’s delusion of being real is already unravelling by that point and that behaviour is rooted in his subconscious knowing he is actually a toy after all. Thanks for the question hyg, I had not considered that before.

3 Likes

If you could have absolutely anything in a sandwich right now, would you?

1 Like

I have never been an all round massive gamer with the exception of dedicating hundreds of hours to Pokémon main series games. I only ever really like Nintendo things I guess, in addition to the aforementioned I love Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros and cherish the original gameboy tetris cartridge I stole from my mum.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the questions, this is a lot of fun!

My spaceship would probably be called something inspired by terrible boat names like The Minerva, or if not something a four-year-old would come up with like Ultra Mega Falcon Ship 5000

3 Likes

If I am getting my chronology right, I think it was The Red Turtle, which was a good 7.5/10.

hi @anon89873996, do you think skippy was pushing all those kids down the well or what?

1 Like

Neither, if that is allowed.

I am going to echo many a previous answer on Scottish politics and say that I am a big fan of Scotland and wouldn’t want them to split off, but would respect their right to leave if they wanted and would probably try defect away from this tory hellhole to their comparative utopia.

2 Likes

its not allowed, no.

Hi htba, so that is five others to join me? This requires a bit more thought, I am going to defer my answer until later to do it properly, if that is ok?

I will take Lighthouse Family then, grudgingly.

3 Likes

:pray:

I have to admit, I had to look some up and I almost fell down a very deep Wikipedia hole. The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus sounds good, I will go with that.

1 Like

They existed on the old boards in the guise of “I’ve made xx000 posts, Ask me anything” humblebrags.

3 Likes

quite liked those threads tbh.