DiSer AMAs #21: ma0sm

HI @ma0sm

Aero or Wispa?

4 Finger “Classic” Kit Kat or Chunky Kit Kat?

When was the last time you wore a badge?

1 Like

Fancy a pint?

1 Like

I have no idea, but since it means something to you I just clicked it myself.

Probably the one where I had pooped my pants in school but didn’t want anyone to know so just pretended like it hadn’t happened and walked home slowly and grossly.

3 Likes

Excellent answer, thank you

3 Likes

hi @ma0sm. how long have you lived in Australia for and did you ever watch those daytime british tv shows where families up sticks and move to australia - all of them becoming either receptionists at dentists or landscape gardeners? Was it like that?

also anything on scottish politics?

1 Like

[Image]

3 Likes

Thanks man, you are most certainly one of my top DiSers, so that means a lot.

Wooden, tea, dessert, think we chucked the soup ones because who the fuck needs a special spoon for soup? Does ladle count? I reckon 8.

1 Like

bouncer
tim tams
vegemite
pugwall
harold bishop
paul hogan
tim cahill
twisties
ricky ponting
powderfinger

Though I only know what half of those things are

1 Like

Thank you for a silver sterling answer! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tim Cahill over Twisties? Controversial!

2 Likes

top 3 breakfast cereals?

1 Like

Tough choice between the weather and life just being easier…

The second one is harder to quantify though so I’ll stick to the weather. I thought the novelty would wear off pretty quickly but sunshine for most of the year and massive storms are the best.

1 Like

Hey Bammers, that means a hell of a lot coming from you! I haven’t forgotten those PMs from years ago where you helped me talk through some tough times I was going through.

I am very uncool I’m afraid. Sometimes people think I’m a bit cooler when I don’t talk as much when I’m around them, but as soon as the words come out the illusion is destroyed.

which ones did you not know? the sporty ones?

as has been noted, tim cahill over twisties is controversial but other than that I believe you have ranked them #honestly and #fairly which is all we can really ask, thank you

1 Like

Hi @ma0sm!

Do you find the weather in Brisbane too humid? I don’t get on with humid weather at all, and was wondering if you spend a lot of your time sweating, too.

1 Like

In Brisbane even the CBD is packed with awfully scary animals at least throughout the summer. Have you had any encounters of a suitably terrifying nature?

Have you yet accepted calling the City Centre the CBD?

1 Like

Oh man, this is tough.

Main reason is because I will eat pretty much anything put in front of me and this will probably be how I die, much like a goldfish.

I try to get a different one each time, spice it up and stuff. Maybe Half Baked on the B&J and Cookie Dough Haagen Daazs? As long as it’s the whole tub.

1 Like

@ma0sm if you could visit one of the planets of the solar system safely, where would you go? The journey will take 1 month regardless of where you choose, so which 90s boyband member will be accompanying you in your small 2-person shuttle?

3 Likes

Hi GT,

Wispa, better density.

Chunky Kit Kat and four of them.

Probably ATP when I bought about ten of those magnetic badges which had LED lights in them. That was a solid investment.

great answers, thanks!

1 Like