DiSer AMAs #25: Severed799

Hi Severed! What upcoming albums are you looking forward to?

Howdy @Severed799

What do you miss most about partick/Glasgow?

1 Like

Severed, what non-boring superpower (no invisibility, no flying) would you choose to have for a month?

Hi @Severed799

Can you list the names of the bands you have been in please, I think I mistake you for someone else.

Ta

A second question if you have time Severed

Does the number 799 hold any particular significance to you? If so and it’s not too personal/private can you explain where it comes from?

Hi severed,

Where the hell are you?

4 Likes

Nearly forgot to ask, what’s the biggest number you can count to?

1 Like

(he said he had a meeting this afternoon but should be able to post, hopefully will be along shortly…)

(R.T.F. eric)

2 Likes

Hi @Severed799

I have a soft spot for Norwich through my Grandpa living there, going there for my stag do and Norwich City’s UEFA Cup run in the early 90s.

Aside from Jeremy Goss, who is your Norwich City cult-hero?

1 Like

s799, please rate this song out of 10

^This

note: this post is chat and speculation rather than an attempt to answer the question

Perhaps your question and my question about the significance of the number 799 will turn out to be related to each other.

2 Likes

rtf

1 Like

looks like he’s SEVERED all ties to this AMA

LOL!

6 Likes

LOL!!!11111

(rtf)

R
T
F

Ruffers, the Fearsome

RTFWare

2 Likes

ALright troops? I’ll make my way through this shortly, was just at a uni meeting discussing Mad Men (what fun!) looking forward to big bag of weekend cans?

In the mean time, you may have heard of the German phrase “Keine bier vor vier” which means “no beer before four” (I like how these both rhyme in different ways) so it’s officially time for cans.

:beer:

7 Likes

Berlin, cans

1 Like